2021 PGA Championship

Wally Fairway

1 minute ago, pops said:

How can you be dumb enough to pick up a ball at a golf tournament? 

it seems like it was a girl(maybe small) from what the kid was saying to Phil.  Phil gettin the Arnie's Army treatment🤣

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Sbbruin said:

Koepka is a mess

its weird.  since that 2nd shot on that par 5 on the front that almost went in the water it has almost felt like he is throwing it.  he's not I'm sure but his give a fuck is low.

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Koepka hates playing slow and I think now he's in WTFever mode.

Phil isn't being deliberate on accident. But they've been waiting on almost every shot and brooks has been uncomfortable all day. 

Just now, pops said:

Phil isn't being deliberate on accident. But they've been waiting on almost every shot and brooks has been uncomfortable all day. 

agreed. they aren't out of position, mainly because everyone is a trainwreck in front of them, but Phil is using it to his advantage.  if it was he and Tiger.  there would be a battle for who could wait the longest between shots.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

its weird.  since that 2nd shot on that par 5 on the front that almost went in the water it has almost felt like he is throwing it.  he's not I'm sure but his give a fuck is low.

No, his give a fuck isn’t low. He’s playing a really hard golf course in 20mph wind and getting his ass kicked.