Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

5 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Italy already advanced. They are through regardless of result. 

Oh I know. I was just spewing my dumbass thoughts. I should have worded it differently. Basically, fuck Wales and can't wait to see Italy again.

Edited by Spider2YBanana
Fucking iPhone

On 6/16/2021 at 12:48 PM, Macklemore said:

Turkey is the most disappointing team in these Euros. Thought they’d be significantly better than what they’ve shown.

Well, they did score ONE goal, so they have that going for them.

They we’re a dark horse pick, but they really needed for things to go their way and they just never got that.

I would note that mostly isn’t their fault. They faced 3 solid teams. And When they lost to Wales, their tourney was done. 

10 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

anyone that has won a world cup should not be allowed to field a player born in another country that has also won a world cup

Then take away Italy’s 2006 trophy! 

Also, with 5 subs, Messi gets into the Quarterfinal matchup with Germany even though the Albiceleste had to use a sub to replace the injured goal keeper. 

…and Juventus’ Mauro Camoranesi is a non-stop buzzsaw in sky blue and white stripes instead of Azurri blue. 

Happy to see Northern Germany, aka Denmark, up on Russia.  Russia is a cock-sucking shitheap of a nation and anybody that has ever thought it was a harmless nation that means no threat to proper football  and decent society, is a shitty human who I hope dies tomorrow morning of nuclear poisoning.