Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

44 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Kane is out of form but Southgate doesn't have the stones to sit him. The Press would destroy him if he loses without Kane starting, so he's gonna start Kane. 

It's never coming home.

Well duh.

That said - if there was ever a game for Southgate to toy with his lineup, this is it. He’s already advanced. Go crazy with something wild, sit Kane, put the youngsters in, etc. Win, lose or draw you’re moving on. But you just might learn something about this team when you do it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, ztejas said:

They're not that far removed from making the WC Semis. I'm not totally counting them out yet. 

England have been a gold-plated pile of festering shit for a while now.  THey're like an Aston Martin with after market bakes and a supercharger replaced at NTB.  There's at least 3 teams in this tourney, if not 4 or 5, that would run their ass off the pitch right now.  

Edited by Trey3216

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m still trying to see in Kane what would make a team want to buy him for $144,000,000. I just don’t see it. I don’t watch much Premier League so that could be what I’m missing

Well mainly decent football with some parity.

34 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m still trying to see in Kane what would make a team want to buy him for $144,000,000. I just don’t see it. I don’t watch much Premier League so that could be what I’m missing. 

Your only talking about 60% of the competitive matches Kane has been a part of this year  These 3 Euro games are less than 5% of that. 

This would be like watching 2003 Texas-OU and saying this Vince kid won’t amount to much. 

There are some Harry Kane fans in here. I wasn't attacking him as an awful person.

It was just a comment based on what I have seen so far in Euro 2020.

I see he has been England's best player for a while on their national team. His numbers, 166 goals in 242 Premier League games ties him with Henry for most goals per game on the all-time scoring list of guys who have scored at least 100 Premier League goals.

But, as I have said before, I'm not a fan of English Football or their league so I didn't really know a ton about him. From 2014-15 season he's been really good. Maybe he will lead his team deep into this tournament.