How to spot a commie

Somnio

7 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Correction. It wasn't a communist dictator who murdered an American college student (and untold #s of his own people), sent us a bill for 2 million dollars for his medical care who publicly proclaimed his love for the President of the United States.

That was your former President of the United States doing the gushing for a communist dictator-

Donald Trump

Probably the only bill Trump has paid in years. 

• Haha 1

image.png.ea30363040a69b29ac29a47c3107f372.png

"The Internet is infested with communists. I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the Admins of SurlyHorns as being members of the Communist Party, and who nevertheless are still posting and shaping opinion in the Cloak Room, a virtual - Cabal - of Commies!!”

15 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

I have no idea what's going on in this thread. 

Me either.  OP reads like satire but you can't tell these days.  I don't recall too many Somnio posts.  If I was in the mood to research I'd go to his profile and see what kind stuff he advocates.  He's either:

a. an OK guy doing schtick or

b. a dickhead I'll neg as soon and often as possible. 

15 hours ago, Somnio said:

If only commies were really that easy to spot.  If they all looked and sounded like these heathens, well I would not have made this thread.

This goes out to the all the Real Slobs around the world.  Those boys need to pick up after themselves.