Liverpool 21-22: van Dijk Strikes Back

Firemans4Horn

20 hours ago, mdmost said:

Hell of a regular season. We had our chances and we still have something to play for. 

This.

Tough to be upset knowing we lost the league toa  team who reached to their bench and pulled Gündogan and Sterling, while leaving The 100 million Wonder on the bench.

We subbed on Milner. 

Great job by all the lads this year and Klopp is a legend. Now let's go win that Big Eared Bitch.

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

This.

Tough to be upset knowing we lost the league toa  team who reached to their bench and pulled Gündogan and Sterling, while leaving The 100 million Wonder on the bench.

We subbed on Milner. 

Great job by all the lads this year and Klopp is a legend. Now let's go win that Big Eared Bitch.

77A8430C-EBDD-45C6-A4FD-2327070B7608.thumb.jpeg.bea210c286a5853ad153bb8d81dd83ad.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Less than 50? Wtf?

He's entering the final year of his contract. I hope he extends, but if he doesn't I'm not sure it even makes sense to sell him. He's not really replaceable, given that he's suddenly become the best #9 in the squad.

• Hook 'Em 1

Up early to get ready to catch our flight to begin our vacation. Won't get to catch much of the game. Perhaps next year I'll consult the Champions League Final schedule before planning a trip. I just want to say regardless of the outcome today, it's been a fun season. One of the best I've seen. I love you guys. YNWA

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, pied06 said:

Morning brothers! Where’s everyone watching today?  Thinking about The Londoner in Colleyville, but may just watch at home. 

Turning Point Brewery (Bedford) posted they’ll be showing the game. Might be less packed than Londoner. 

I’m watching it at my buddies house, the same place I watched the 2019 final. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, pied06 said:

Morning brothers! Where’s everyone watching today?  Thinking about The Londoner in Colleyville, but may just watch at home. 

Taking my 9th grader to The Londoner in Rockwall.  Thought about going to the one in Addison, where the supporters are; however, I figure that will be too crowded today.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Taking my 9th grader to The Londoner in Rockwall.  Thought about going to the one in Addison, where the supporters are; however, I figure that will be too crowded today.

Ended up at The Hub in Addison just down from The Londoner. Looked bonkers there tons of people outside. Not many here. Yet. 

• Hook 'Em 1