Summer Transfer Window 2021 –

406W30th

5 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

City are signing Greaslish and Kane after rolling thru the EPL last season. Great.

I want to hate but in the Liverpool sub we would be shitting our pants in excitement if FSG splashed the same amount after the title in 2020. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Stuff, apparently this source had Hakimi going to Chelsea, so grain of salt, etc

ExWHUemployee: Haaland has spoken to Dortmund about leaving for Chelsea, they are also looking for replacements. Also Confirm a bid will come soon.

Tier 2

Some more info: Chelsea have also hold talks with Lukaku, Inter may need to sell more, and the talks have been positive about a return. Zouma also likely to leave, Kounde and Diego Carlos are on the list, but Kounde will probaly cost to much. Also said transfers will speed up now since EURO are finished.

3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

That's a huge loss for Wolves. 

Between the losing Nuno, Patricio, and the uncertainty of Jimenez, I wouldn't be shocked to see Wolves hover around the relegation zone. I think they have enough talent to stay up but they're going to struggle.

1 hour ago, 406W30th said:

Between the losing Nuno, Patricio, and the uncertainty of Jimenez, I wouldn't be shocked to see Wolves hover around the relegation zone. I think they have enough talent to stay up but they're going to struggle.

They need Trincao to be a much more useful pickup from Barca than Semedo was.

4 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

“It was previously revealed that Messi’s last contract paid him $674 million over the four-year term ($168.5 million per year), thus the new deal is expected to pay him close to $85 million per year and just over $420 million should he remain at the club for the duration.”

I think that the NFL salary cap for a 53-man team is about $175 Million this year.

U.S. youngster Tanner Tessmann joins Serie A's Venezia from FC Dallas

United States international midfielder Tanner Tessmann has joined Serie A side Venezia FC from Major League Soccer's FC Dallas, the clubs announced on Thursday.

A source tells ESPN's Jeff Carlisle that the transfer is "close" to $4.1 million and includes add-ons. The fee was first reported by MLSsoccer.com.

Tessmann, 19, was just in his second season with FCD's first team, after having come up through Dallas' academy since 2016. He's made a total of 28 league and playoff appearances, 16 of them starts, spending the bulk of his time in the center of the midfield.

ESPN article detailing the transfer. https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4433094/us-youngster-tanner-tessmann-joins-serie-as-venezia-from-fc-dallas

The Hunts continue to make money off of a team that no one goes to see.

14 hours ago, Napoleon said:

U.S. youngster Tanner Tessmann joins Serie A's Venezia from FC Dallas

United States international midfielder Tanner Tessmann has joined Serie A side Venezia FC from Major League Soccer's FC Dallas, the clubs announced on Thursday.

A source tells ESPN's Jeff Carlisle that the transfer is "close" to $4.1 million and includes add-ons. The fee was first reported by MLSsoccer.com.

Tessmann, 19, was just in his second season with FCD's first team, after having come up through Dallas' academy since 2016. He's made a total of 28 league and playoff appearances, 16 of them starts, spending the bulk of his time in the center of the midfield.

ESPN article detailing the transfer. https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4433094/us-youngster-tanner-tessmann-joins-serie-as-venezia-from-fc-dallas

The Hunts continue to make money off of a team that no one goes to see.

Venezia being in Serie A is so goddamn cool.

In other news, Leicester signed a Champions League winner:

Manchester United are preparing the official bid to Real Madrid for Raphaël Varane, after direct talks since 4 days.

Exhibit A

Varane wants a Premier League experience

Exhibit B

he’d accept if/when Real and Man Utd will reach an agreement

Exhibit C

Damn, I do love me's somes ESL reporting. I don't know if he was using a translating webpage or if he was just translating in his head, but these little mistakes just warm my heart after living in Argentina for a number of years. 

When my Argie girlfriend would suggest I take a "snap" (nap) or when she would tell me how many "orsgams" she had, I would never correct her, because I loved her mistakes.

...ahhhh, languages. 🥰

On 7/15/2021 at 11:00 AM, Cheeseweasel said:

If you are 1 million dollars in debt, you have a problem.

If you are 1 billion dollars in debt, the bank has a problem.

I thought money was just a fun concept in Spain. Like "you owe me a gazillion franco bancos!" and then the government just gives you enough to keep your percocet habit functional.