When Bi-Threesomes Go Wrong: Brazilian Rapper Mistakenly Jumps To Death

Doc Reeves

Guy hears a knock at the hotel room and thinks it’s his wife so he runs and jumps off the balcony trying for the terrace of the room below. 

Also, turns out it wasn’t his wife. 

Quote Link:

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/05/rapper-dies-bisexual-threeway-jumped-off-balcony-hide-wife/

2nd story with some more detail:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/ny-brazilian-funk-singer-mc-kevin-dies-fall-hotel-balcony-rio-de-janeiro-20210517-57v6aj56frhd5f6sx3t67gvblu-story.html

Brazillian rapper Kevin Nascimento Bueno, who performed as MC Kevin, fell to his death in Rio de Janeiro after he jumped off a balcony and plunged several floors.

Bueno was having a threesome with his friend, Victor Fontenelle, and fashion model Bianca Domingues in a hotel room when someone knocked on the door. Bueno thought it was his wife and bolted

The popular rapper’s wife, Deolane Bezerra, had been texting and calling him with no response and was searching for him on the hotel grounds. He thought she had found him when a friend knocked on the door of the hotel suite.

Bueno was reportedly attempting to jump onto a terrace below the balcony. He missed and fell five stories onto the pool patio below.

Domingues told authorities that she met the men earlier that day on the beach when she was invited to the rapper’s suite. While both women were at the police station, Bezerra allegedly struck the model.

It isn’t clear whether Domingues knew Bueno was married. The couple had only been married for three weeks

“We must point out that all testimonies report excessive consumption of alcohol and narcotic substances, illicit drugs,” police chief Antenor Junior said.

“Extremely scared, worried about being caught cheating by his wife, he panicked and tried to go down to the floor below when he slipped, fell and unfortunately died.”

3FB283FE-ADE3-4DB4-9AF9-E03D8CF2270D.jpeg

6EBF5731-2B68-4AE6-9019-3F98632A53D1.jpeg

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Haha 1

It isn’t clear whether Domingues knew Bueno was married. The couple had only been married for three weeks

So the whore would have drawn the line at having a threesome if one of the random guys she just met was married...ok

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 4:20 PM, 'stache said:

Charlie Kelly : Mom, if you know something, you got to tell me.

Bonnie Kelly : I can't lie to my Charlie.

Charlie Kelly : Good! Tell me everything.

Bonnie Kelly : Okay. They were both here. They were both inside me. Eduardo was in my mouth, and Luther was in my butt.

Charlie Kelly : Oh, my God, no, don't tell me everything. What? No! What?

Mrs. Mac : Dammit, Bonnie.

Mac : Eduardo who?

Bonnie Kelly : Sanchez.

Mac : Holy shit. Tell us more.

Bonnie Kelly : Then Luther went in Eduardo's butt for a while.

Mac : Tell us less. Tell us less.

Bonnie Kelly : Then they both "completed" on each other. I-I was left out of the finale.

Had to flip you off because I’ve never seen a clean sweep of all the reps on one post.  Just need someone to throw down the angry rep and we are good to go.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Had to flip you off because I’ve never seen a clean sweep of all the reps on one post.  Just need someone to throw down the angry rep and we are good to go.  

Done.  He hit  for the cycle.

Edited by conVINCEd
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

@conVINCEd completed the sweep. Love it. 

What that post really needed is a “wtf” rep. Like “wtf did I just read?”  That would come in handy for RD posts, and several others. 

• Hook 'Em 2