Pitbulls

closetohumping

Pitbulls  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Speaking of polls, I had sex with South_Austin's mom

• Pitbulls are inherently more dangerous than most medium sized dogs
    • It's the owner stupid- pit bulls, like any dog can be volatile. They're fine if you raise them right.
    • Not enough data to determine
    • Honestly a little of both
    • Pitbulls get worse as they get older and even the most well trained can go off. Degenerative cognition is the issue. Like humans they get crazier as they age.
    • Don't care. I could beat up any medium sized dog.

3 hours ago, Bernard said:

I can assure you, this one did.

It caused quite a stir within the family. When the bull went down, my friend's dad when in the house and picked up a shotgun to put down the dog. One of two sons basically got the dog in a bear hug to save the dog's life. There was a tense confrontation with a lot of, "Step away from the dog, son!!!!" and "You're NOT killing Fred, dad!!!!" In the end, the dog survived, but his days in the country were over.

And for anyone not familiar with cattle, a 500 lb bull in no where near full grown. A full grown bull can be more like 1,800 - 2,000 lbs.

Bernard

My ex BIL lived in rural Oklahoma, he had a dog that would get into the neighbor's property and fuck with his cows and mules. He'd latch onto their ears or even their muzzle and just get swung around until he fell off. They'd freak out and try to stomp him. The neighbor was not amused and threated to blast the dog into the afterlife.

Eventually, due to all the hanging-on, his teeth got looser and looser until they fell out. His final few years, his food had to be wetted down because he couldn't chew the hard kibble. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Deej said:

Chows are the one dog I truly never trust. 

Chows abandoned in the country are some dangerous mofo's.  Had a buddy who used to live in the country a few mile from a lake see his share of abandoned chows.  He kinda adopted a stray one until one day he saw the chow give "the look" to one of his kids.

He took the dog for a final walk shortly thereafter.

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

My ex BIL lived in rural Oklahoma, he had a dog that would get into the neighbor's property and fuck with his cows and mules. He'd latch onto their ears or even their muzzle and just get swung around until he fell off. They'd freak out and try to stomp him. The neighbor was not amused and threated to blast the dog into the afterlife.

Eventually, due to all the hanging-on, his teeth got looser and looser until they fell out. His final few years, his food had to be wetted down because he couldn't chew the hard kibble. 

Oklahoma tooth loss? More likely meth caused the tooth loss than hanging on donkey ears.

1 hour ago, Matuka said:

Chows abandoned in the country are some dangerous mofo's.  Had a buddy who used to live in the country a few mile from a lake see his share of abandoned chows.  He kinda adopted a stray one until one day he saw the chow give "the look" to one of his kids.

He took the dog for a final walk shortly thereafter.

Is there an area of the country where chows are popular?  Why were they abandoned?  And did they mate with each other?  Could be a chow pack out there.

8 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Is there an area of the country where chows are popular?  Why were they abandoned?  And did they mate with each other?  Could be a chow pack out there.

I'm not sure, but I've seen multiple sightings of chows out in the wild in three areas of the state.  In my friend's case, he had at least two, separate encounters  with them.  As I mentioned in my previous post, he lived not too far from a lake.  People seem to like dumping unwanted dogs near a lake.  Guess they don't want them to go thirsty.  The chow also went after a calf if I recall correctly.

Dated a girl who owned a giant 120bpound female rottie named Misha. They would play a game where the gf would give Misha a bone then try to take it back. Misha would snarl and snap but always let her take the bone back. I would be hiding in another room just to be safe but apparently I was the only man Misha never chased out of the home. 

I felt invincible walking her down the street.

On 5/31/2021 at 7:19 PM, closetohumping said:

IDK, seem to be popular among Anglo American and Hispanic American trash as well.  Ever see rich people with pit bulls?  Me neither.

Yeah you open the paper, craigslist, or whatever dog finder site you use and they'll be pits for free or next to nothing.  You want any of the other scarier pure bred dogs and you are going to have to pay.