Mind pitching in?

Well this dude has some strongly held conservative opinions for someone who claims to be young and living in a liberal stronghold.  Loves to try to get his point across via YouTube links to right-wing mouthpieces regarding equal rights, voting rights, sensible gun control, police violence, social welfare and other hot topics.  

So for our seed-working pal, active against the prevailing wind of what the bulk of us feel is the right way to employ government in assisting others, to come ask for assistance here = gonna have a bad time.  Enjoy your $10, after the free market provider takes their cut.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

I won't pitch in but I have a great business idea: Give tents for the homeless away for free. "How does that make money," you ask? Well, you get local companies to sponsor them and put their logo on the tent. Businessmen spend millions promoting their company on billboards. This cost them next to nothing. So you give away a tent to a homeless person with, for example, Austin Allergy emblazoned on it. The guy sets up near city hall and all of a sudden you have a prime advertising spot that may even make it on city and national tv.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, Bevo said:

I won't pitch in but I have a great business idea: Give tents for the homeless away for free. "How does that make money," you ask? Well, you get local companies to sponsor them and put their logo on the tent. Businessmen spend millions promoting their company on billboards. This cost them next to nothing. So you give away a tent to a homeless person with, for example, Austin Allergy emblazoned on it. The guy sets up near city hall and all of a sudden you have a prime advertising spot that may even make it on city and national tv.

Do you have a kick start link?  

Combine this genius with the mobile hobo hotspot chains errrrr necklaces from SXSW a few years back and 

Excited Gold GIF

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

@workswithseed are you alive and are you considering ending your life? I'm ignoring your post history and reputation on this board and asking out of concern for another human being.

@workswithseed hasn't been on since Monday. If anyone knows him in real life (I guess we all do now), please check in on him. 

@workswithseed

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Does workswithseed mean you work with cum? What kinda work do you do with cum? Do you suck dicks?

I don't think so. I think he is just a simple farmer, a person of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know…

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, workswithseed said:

No, just fine. Went to an interview Tuesday. Looks like I got egg on my face for this. My bad, shouldn't have asked. 

Ain't no biggy. Half the pussies on this thread probably whine to they mommydaddy for cash when they're not on here braggin about bein rich.

Question: when you watch the motivational clip from Glengarry Glen Ross, do you want to rush out the door and sell something? And do you actually make sales when you try to make sales? [Talking non-drugs here.]

If the answers to those two questions are "Hell Yeah,", lemme know. I am looking for people to sell some [Non-Drug] widgets for me in various states. If that works for you, I can hook you up on a trial run of [Totally Non-Drug] sample widgets, you either sell them or you don't, and if you do, I send you more and we both make $. 

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Ain't no biggy. Half the pussies on this thread probably whine to they mommydaddy for cash when they're not on here braggin about bein rich.

Question: when you watch the motivational clip from Glengarry Glen Ross, do you want to rush out the door and sell something? And do you actually make sales when you try to make sales? [Talking non-drugs here.]

If the answers to those two questions are "Hell Yeah,", lemme know. I am looking for people to sell some [Non-Drug] widgets for me in various states. If that works for you, I can hook you up on a trial run of [Totally Non-Drug] sample widgets, you either sell them or you don't, and if you do, I send you more and we both make $. 

I used to be a salesman.  Tough racket.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I pour extra cream in my coffee and pop out my toast before it reaches 4. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am looking for people to sell some [Non-Drug] widgets for me in various states. If that works for you, I can hook you up on a trial run of [Totally Non-Drug] sample widgets, you either sell them or you don't, and if you do, I send you more and we both make $. 

Chris Tucker Money Counting Friday Movie GIF - ChrisTuckerMoneyCounting  FridayMovie Friday - Discover & Share GIFs

• Hook 'Em 1

Def scentsy
  • Haha 2

On 6/1/2021 at 11:32 PM, Baboontyme said:

There is a guy. Who literally posted a pegging video on accident. And then disappeared. And he is more highly thought of than you are right now because of this thread. You posted your personal information. You are probably going to regret this. Surly is a little bit scary. That said, there is actually a path out here. There is one thing that you could do to erase all of this ugly history. Just post a picture of your fiance's cans. Problem solved. 

Not sorry I missed it but is this the reason for all the nowthis jokes lately?

On 6/4/2021 at 9:19 AM, Bevo said:

I don't think so. I think he is just a simple farmer, a person of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know…

Crap, I’ve always read his username as works with weed unless there is one of those around here also. Learn something new every day.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 8 months later...