Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

I like that Witt doesn’t fuck around.  Get the ball, throw the ball …

Most of our pitchers do this. I’m all for it!

glad Witt faced some adversity and overcame it. Let’s add a couple more here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chase25 said:

No, you are talking as if guys are supposed to step up to the plate and bat a 1.000. You sound like you’ve never played baseball in your life. There are ups and downs, weak choppers that find a hole, liners that find a glove. For fucks sale a guy batting .300 with the bases loaded fails 70% of the time. Good thing baseball is 9 innings and not 3

Take the stick out of your ass and try and enjoy the game.

No I I’m not.  3 innings with RISP zero runs and I was concerned. Score 1 out of 3 you know hall of fame numbers and it’s better. And against Arky you don’t think that shit would be an issue? You really think Pierce wasn’t thinking about it at the start of the 4th inning? But Jesus dude that was 4+ innings ago. Get the fuck over it.  

Edited by troph

Just now, troph said:

And against Arky you don’t think that shit would be an issue?

Girl... cut the crap. Arky struggled early in their first game against the worst team in the field. We have yet to struggle really at all through 2 games. Barring a miracle comeback by ASU. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Girl... cut the crap. Arky struggled early in their first game against the worst team in the field. We have yet to struggle really at all through 2 games. Barring a miracle comeback by ASU

Shit...now you've done it.

Y’all are insufferable. Lack understanding and nuance and like to argue for the sport of it. I don’t even give a fuck. All things considered Texas put together a hell of a game, 2 in a row. And tonight it started slow on offense and got better. Defense and pitching had no equal in college baseball tonight. A fantastic game, though a slow start. I’m out. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

No I I’m not.  3 innings with RISP zero runs and I was concerned. Score 1 out of 3 you know hall of fame numbers and it’s better. And against Arky you don’t think that shit would be an issue? You really think Pierce wasn’t thinking about it at the start of the 4th inning? But Jesus dude that was 4+ innings ago. Get the fuck over it.  

I don’t know ask Arkansas who was down 3-2 to *checks notes* the New Jersey Institute of Technology after 3 innings. Thank god for them the game is 9

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, troph said:

I'm glad the asu coach is a dumbass by not having anyone in the pen at the start of the game.  

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

I'm glad the asu coach is a dumbass by not having anyone in the pen at the start of the game.  

I had the same thought.  They really needed him to pitch well and deep into the game to win though. I’m guessing that was his thinking. 

10 minutes ago, chase25 said:

No, you are talking as if guys are supposed to step up to the plate and bat a 1.000. You sound like you’ve never played baseball in your life. There are ups and downs, weak choppers that find a hole, liners that find a glove. For fucks sale a guy batting .300 with the bases loaded fails 70% of the time. Good thing baseball is 9 innings and not 3

Take the stick out of your ass and try and enjoy the game.

7 minutes ago, troph said:

3 minutes ago, troph said:

Y’all are insufferable. Lack understanding and nuance and like to argue for the sport of it. I don’t even give a fuck. All things considered Texas put together a hell of a game, 2 in a row. And tonight it started slow on offense and got better. Defense and pitching had no equal in college baseball tonight. A fantastic game, though a slow start. I’m out. 

3 minutes ago, chase25 said:

I don’t know ask Arkansas who was down 3-2 to *checks notes* the New Jersey Institute of Technology after 3 innings. Thank god for them the game is 9

Jeez...Knock it off...I'm trying to watch the game.

• Hook 'Em 2