Are taint and chode gender specific words?

956 Worldwide

Taint or Chode?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Proper use of taint and chode

• Men have chodes and women have taints
    • Men have taints and women have chodes
    • These words are interchangeable for men but not women
    • These words are interchangeable for women but not men
    • These words are interchangeable for women and men

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2021 at 02:55 PM

Reading the trivial thread and I need surly bastards to chime on a discussion I had recently.  

Are the words taint and chode gender specific? I lean towards saying “sort of.” I think you can say a man has a taint or chode, but a woman doesn’t have a chode, only a taint. 

13 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Reading the trivial thread and I need surly bastards to chime on a discussion I had recently.  

Are the words taint and chode gender specific? I lean towards saying “sort of.” I think you can say a man has a taint or chode, but a woman doesn’t have a chode, only a taint. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I tend to think that they're generally interchangeable, though at the same time, I don't strongly disagree with your assertion that women are exclusively tainted and are not bechoden. 

Nevertheless, I would say that the ultimate distinction is somewhat analogous to calling someone either a "dick" or a "bitch." Both men and women can be called a bitch, but it's more commonly applied to women. And "dick" is almost exclusively applied only to men, but every now and then it can be directed towards women, often to great effect. 

So I guess I would say that "taint" and "chode" are gender-oriented, but not gender-exclusive. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Wtf.

A taint is a gooch is a grundle.  And they are not gender specific.  Taint pussy, taint ass.  Nor is it scrote.

A choad, or chode, is an unusually fat dick. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/choad  Being a dick, it is rather gender specific.

I remember very clearly an older kid in youth group explaining to me that a chode is “the skin between balls and butt.” And have never heard it used for anything else. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I remember very clearly an older kid in youth group explaining to me that a chode is “the skin between balls and butt.” And have never heard it used for anything else. 

Well, that's what you get for learning all your dirty words at church.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, that's what you get for learning all your dirty words at church.

Fair enough. I also don’t put either of these in the “dirty words” box. Juvenile and anatomical sure, but not dirty. They fall between butthole and dick on the dirty word spectrum, in other words, mild. 

• Hook 'Em 1