the problem is physiological...or Why People Deny Facts

mchookem

35 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

You need two mirrors, like when you are finished with a haircut so you can see the back of the head.

Right.  And when one shows a bunch of fascists, you should probably realize that it's not the same as the one without the fascists.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 5 months later...

i think the problem with the amygdala is exacerbated when one eschews critical thinking skills and higher order thinking.

i mean at that point you are not even trying to exercise additional parts of your brain.

i have only seen one political party actually put that in their stated platform 🤔

On 6/2/2021 at 10:09 AM, smuggs said:

Will my refreshed brain regain complete teenage control over my bowels so that I may once again consume a whole Gatti's jalapeno pep and a 1/2 gal Blue Bell chocolate chip without shitting my pants?

Its not your bowel control, its your gall bladder getting old.

So you (and I) need a pill that regains teenage gall bladder function to eat like a teen and not shit yourself.

On 6/3/2021 at 1:37 PM, DonkeyCigars said:

And here is my hot political opinion that I hope doesn't tailspin us here-- you are right that a true violent test is not improbable which is why it's all the more-- I'll choose my word diplomatically here-- unwise, let's say, to characterize, exaggerate and hyperbolize a couple dozen mentally ill far right people terrorizing the capital building as an "insurrection". The insurrection, if it ever comes, will be a very, very scary and well monied and executed tragedy IMO.

Anybody know this guy's current sock handle? Just so I can go and neg him for this shit.