Chelsea 2021-2022: TUCheL our balls, hoes

ztejas

Not going to discuss our inability to close out a 2-0 lead, but figured I'd post all the potential moves coming through the news.

Dave - Probably will be moving to Barca

Rudiger - Probably will be moving to Real Madrid

Alonso - Trying to move to Barca

Our back line is quickly becoming a weakness. I have no faith that Christensen, Sarr providing any consistent minutes in the back. I hope Silva can put together another year and I see Chalobah as a promising answer. We have Reece James and Chillwell (hopefully). That's it.

Tomori and Guéhi have been sold and are doing well at both of their teams. We have Ampadu on Loan, but I don't see him as a long term at CB.

I feel we make Jules Koundé a priority and run with Silva/Chalobah at the CB. We are also being linked to Bremer from Torino, no clue how credible.

We need some depth at wing back and then at time Reece James could slide to the back 3.

And this is just the back line.

We have an aging midfield with some promise up top independent of Lukaku's decision.

Edited by MoJames

4 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Nice to have a relaxing win. Now need Spurs to drop points on Thursday and we’re into CL.

Meh. We don't "need" anything to happen other than not lose against both LC and Watford at home (and it only matters if Spurs win out). 

I mean... I suppose it's possible but that would be a pretty epic collapse. 

"Chelsea are the only team in Premier League history to go through a whole season without ever being behind at half-time."  Makes it even more disappointing that we weren't challenging for the league title. :/

Spoiler

https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/c2vgzeny03po

Chelsea 2-1 Watford: Pick of the stats

HavertzIMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Published
4 hours ago
  • Chelsea are the only team in Premier League history to go through a whole season without ever being behind at half-time.

• Watford lost 27 league games this season. Only once in their history have they ever lost more, doing so in 1971-72 (28 in the second tier).

• Chelsea have never lost against Watford at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League (eight) – only versus Stoke (10), Fulham (15) and Middlesbrough (15) have they played more times without ever losing at home in the competition.

• Kai Havertz has scored more goals in all competitions at Stamford Bridge this season than any other Chelsea player (eight). Seven of his 12 Premier League goals have been scored against teams starting the day in the relegation zone.

Edited by morehornsepower
innernetz is hard