Mom shoots her 5 year old son while trying to shoot a loose boxer puppy in North Houston

shadow_operative

6 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

So, it’s cool to discharge a firearm there? Serious question.

i just assume Texas has a stand your ground law.  basically the portable castle doctrine law, where if you get scared you can legally start blasting anywhere you can legally 'constitutional carry'

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Seriously, I hate articles like this that don't provide the condition of the kid until many paragraphs in. It talked about the fucking dog before the condition of the 5 year old. 

well yeah man, that dog is a puppy while the kid is 35 in dog years. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Seriously, I hate articles like this that don't provide the condition of the kid until many paragraphs in. It talked about the fucking dog before the condition of the 5 year old. 

Pretty sure if the kid died they would have lead with that.  Because the kid survived, they held onto that to keep you reading.  

11 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

So the dog was just standing in the street, not chasing, not acting threatening? And she thought it was a good idea to shoot it? Fuck her.

No. That’s not what the article said. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UT_OB1 said:

No. That’s not what the article said. 

Actually, the article makes it pretty fucking unclear what the dog was doing other than it ran into the street.  If the dog had been threatening the people on bikes, I would argue it would have made mention of that.  

To be clear, this dumb bitch is lucky she didn't kill her kid or the dog.  She shouldn't have been allowed to breed.

28 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

this is peak Texas.

Peak Texas was when I was riding my bike near Acres Homes in Houston. I was heading south on Old Yale St. Northbound there came a horseback Black cowboy in western duds, reins in one hand, cold drink in another. 

Out of nowhere came a stray pit bull, which attacked horse and rider. I pedaled away before it turned on me. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Peak Texas was when I was riding my bike near Acres Homes in Houston. I was heading south on Old Yale St. Northbound there came a horseback Black cowboy in western duds, reins in one hand, cold drink in another. 

Out of nowhere came a stray pit bull, which attacked horse and rider. I pedaled away before it turned on me. 

Unless you were black too I don’t think you needed to worry

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Actually, the article makes it pretty fucking unclear what the dog was doing other than it ran into the street.  If the dog had been threatening the people on bikes, I would argue it would have made mention of that.  

To be clear, this dumb bitch is lucky she didn't kill her kid or the dog.  She shouldn't have been allowed to breed.

i've seen the video. the dog was like sauntering around with his tongue out all happy and smiling- just typical boxer behavior. the dog trotted out into the street and then went around a car and back into the street. the lady fired three shots the moment the dog entered the street the second time. i can't even explain how quickly it all happened, or how totally non threatening the dog was. this lady is a psycho, who was clearly just waiting for an opportunity to fire that gun. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

i've seen the video. the dog was like sauntering around with his tongue out all happy and smiling- just typical boxer behavior. the dog trotted out into the street and then went around a car and back into the street. the lady fired three shots the moment the dog entered the street the second time. i can't even explain how quickly it all happened, or how totally non threatening the dog was. this lady is a psycho, who was clearly just waiting for an opportunity to fire that gun. 

Have we considered she was just waiting for an opportunity to shoot her child?  Maybe the last Twinkie disappeared and she was trying to get a confession.

• Haha 2

On 6/3/2021 at 9:16 AM, shadow_operative said:

Watched the video. “There coulda been a different way she coulda handled that” is the understatement of the year. 

• Like 1