George P. Bush deserves his own thread of stupidity

Jive Turkey

That was Lobo

No lobo gave us his typical fake name dropping self important bullshit that always turns out to be wrong but has become kind of endearing in a pathetic sad sort of way over the years. He’s almost likable and that’s saying something for how consistently wrong and annoying he is. You’re the one who told me that AG was a funny way to spell TRRC. All good but FYI if I post anything like what I posted it may ultimately be wrong but know it comes straight from the mouths of the level of folks that lobo pretends to have connections with.

22 minutes ago, Gale Snoats said:

No lobo gave us his typical fake name dropping self important bullshit that always turns out to be wrong but has become kind of endearing in a pathetic sad sort of way over the years. He’s almost likable and that’s saying something for how consistently wrong and annoying he is. You’re the one who told me that AG was a funny way to spell TRRC. All good but FYI if I post anything like what I posted it may ultimately be wrong but know it comes straight from the mouths of the level of folks that lobo pretends to have connections with.

It was a joke. At Lobo. You may not last here. 

It was a joke. At Lobo. You may not last here. 

Looks like we joined this site the same day and I guarantee you I’ve been on the old ones as long or longer than you. You got me though you have around 22.9K more posts than me. Quite an achievement. Congrats.

1 hour ago, Gale Snoats said:

Are you my sock?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gale Snoats said:

Somebody said she might run for RRC.  turns out it may be AG.  My bad.  Shit is in flux this time of year.  Maybe it's neither of those offices.  Sorry, Gale and sorry I pretended I was connected to GOP politics in Texas.  It was all a ruse.  You got me.  gale-can I still count on you for a campaign contribution and full disclosure Gale-----I did not know you were functionally retarded when I engaged this thread.  I think it's awesome you're out and about in real life despite your morbidly obese cunt of a wife.  Cheers.  Seriously.  Cheers.  

Edited by Lobo

On 6/11/2021 at 10:15 PM, Lobo said:

Somebody said she might run for RRC.  turns out it may be AG.  My bad.  Shit is in flux this time of year.  Maybe it's neither of those offices.  Sorry, Gale and sorry I pretended I was connected to GOP politics in Texas.  It was all a ruse.  You got me.  gale-can I still count on you for a campaign contribution and full disclosure Gale-----I did not know you were functionally retarded when I engaged this thread.  I think it's awesome you're out and about in real life despite your morbidly obese cunt of a wife.  Cheers.  Seriously.  Cheers.  

haha yes. Because all of us have had to endure a decade's worth but what seems like one hundred years' worth of your bullshit self-important FLAT OUT FUCKING WRONG 99% of the time way way way too wordy takes and i call you out on it every few years my wife is a 'morbidly obese cunt'. exactly.  tell us more about Texas politics so those of us in the know can tell you how you're fucking wrong and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.  hopefully you're just making shit up on that front (because if your takes are actually based on information you've received you're either getting fucked with on an epic level by your 'sources' or you're amazingly bad at deciphering information -- probably quite a bit of both).  or tell us more about finance or real estate -- two more topics on which you regale us with your knowledge but don't know dick about and constantly get shut down on this site by people who do.  or maybe make a few more weird non sequiturs when someone calls you out when you are in over your head on whatever random topic about your parenting skills and how great of a dad you are (like no one here loves their kids and is a serious dad -- you're totally unique in that regard congrats!!).  our only saving grace on this site is that we don't get the live version of you which i can only imagine, if your schtick isn't just total made up bullshit (which i hope it is for the people on the other side of your interaction's sake), is insufferable to the point that it can't be adequately described with words.  so go back to the shitty place you can't quit talking about on the wrong side of the tracks in westlake and your two little girls that have a uniquely gifted and wonderful dad and your wife who has to be a very sweet lady and likely the most patient person in the world to put up with your tired tired fucking tired bullshit and do us all a favor and don't post quite so much (or maybe even fuck off and never post again but i know that's asking way way way too much).  it's a fucking beatdown to encounter your bullshit on every fucking topic on every fucking forum on this site.  it would make all of us with 'morbidly obese cunt(s) of a wife' who seek a few minutes of escape here on this site grateful.         

Man, I don’t even go to this school.  I’m from Canada.

I did once shake hands with George P at a conference, so I’m pretty much connected. 

Actually that sounded very cathartic for that poster, hope he feels better.  Considering this is all make believe, I think it could be a good release for him. Gotta get up for work at the bank teller lane.  Cheers dude. 

49 minutes ago, Gale Snoats said:

haha yes. Because all of us have had to endure a decade's worth but what seems like one hundred years' worth of your bullshit self-important FLAT OUT FUCKING WRONG 99% of the time way way way too wordy takes and i call you out on it every few years my wife is a 'morbidly obese cunt'. exactly.  tell us more about Texas politics so those of us in the know can tell you how you're fucking wrong and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.  hopefully you're just making shit up on that front (because if your takes are actually based on information you've received you're either getting fucked with on an epic level by your 'sources' or you're amazingly bad at deciphering information -- probably quite a bit of both).  or tell us more about finance or real estate -- two more topics on which you regale us with your knowledge but don't know dick about and constantly get shut down on this site by people who do.  or maybe make a few more weird non sequiturs when someone calls you out when you are in over your head on whatever random topic about your parenting skills and how great of a dad you are (like no one here loves their kids and is a serious dad -- you're totally unique in that regard congrats!!).  our only saving grace on this site is that we don't get the live version of you which i can only imagine, if your schtick isn't just total made up bullshit (which i hope it is for the people on the other side of your interaction's sake), is insufferable to the point that it can't be adequately described with words.  so go back to the shitty place you can't quit talking about on the wrong side of the tracks in westlake and your two little girls that have a uniquely gifted and wonderful dad and your wife who has to be a very sweet lady and likely the most patient person in the world to put up with your tired tired fucking tired bullshit and do us all a favor and don't post quite so much (or maybe even fuck off and never post again but i know that's asking way way way too much).  it's a fucking beatdown to encounter your bullshit on every fucking topic on every fucking forum on this site.  it would make all of us with 'morbidly obese cunt(s) of a wife' who seek a few minutes of escape here on this site grateful.         

If you want to fuck him, just ask. He’s a pretty open dude. 

Man, I don’t even go to this school.  I’m from Canada.
I did once shake hands with George P at a conference, so I’m pretty much connected. 

Actually that sounded very cathartic for that poster, hope he feels better.  Considering this is all make believe, I think it could be a good release for him. Gotta get up for work at the bank teller lane.  Cheers dude. 

Predictable non-rebuttal because everything I said is true and spot on. Fuck off.

PM me your email address and I’ll send you my credentials.  Otherwise we can just continue this super fun exchange.  Also, I’m dying to know where the wrong side of the tracks of westlake are.  I live in south Austin so kinda creeping me out dude.  

• 1 month later...

https://thebulwark.com/the-damnation-of-george-p-bush/

On Monday night, Donald Trump issued his endorsement in next year’s race for Texas attorney general. You’ll never guess who he picked. Let me give you a hint: It was not the guy whose name rhymes with tush.

Thus concludes the single most craven political career in—honestly, I’m not even sure how long. Because no politician in my lifetime has brought more dishonor upon himself than George P. Bush.

• Like 1

what a fucking cuck this guy is.  Hell, he's basically forced to continue to gargle Trump's balls even now, because anything else is recipe for failure. As of noon, he hasnt even changed his pinned tweet, fucking lulz.

image.thumb.png.f9a0f20f64ac635dfa9b82db8b55268c.png

the photo CNN is using also cracks me up.  

image.png.41daa1bc2ab65135d4ddab960207a49c.png

Edited by Blotto

• 9 months later...
31 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Can the Feds do anything about this? Or is it ~technically kosher, just against the spirit of the intended use/whatever?

Well, before a last-minute switch from allocating the money directly to counties to allocating it to councils of government that were a tad less discriminatory, HUD, which administers the grant, was threatening to sue.  They approved the switch.  So it appears not.

9 hours ago, Chooky said:

Lulz

Like them or hate them, the Bush family has had 2 U.S. presidents and 2 governors.  Georgie boy is happy to take a giant dump all over his family legacy for Trump, who will shit on him the minute he does not kiss the ring enough. Some of the insults thrown at his father:

hqdefault.jpg

What the fuck is in the water in Texas, that Republican politicians there, will let Trump shit on their families and still suck his bright orange micro peen?  Guess Texas Republicans are not has manly has they like to claim, if they keep voting for dudes that lack the cajones to stand up to, or at least not kiss the ass of, the dude who shits on their families.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

Like them or hate them, the Bush family has had 2 U.S. presidents and 2 governors.  Georgie boy is happy to take a giant dump all over his family legacy for Trump, who will shit on him the minute he does not kiss the ring enough. Some of the insults thrown at his father:

hqdefault.jpg

What the fuck is in the water in Texas, that Republican politicians there, will let Trump shit on their families and still suck his bright orange micro peen?  Guess Texas Republicans are not has manly has they like to claim, if they keep voting for dudes that lack the cajones to stand up to, or at least not kiss the ass of, the dude who shits on their families.

The Republican party has descended into mob rule. All Republican politicians must contend with an immoral mob full of hate. Either you retire, leave the party or appease the mob.

• Rage+1 1

On 5/16/2022 at 5:48 PM, trauma babe said:

Can the Feds do anything about this? Or is it ~technically kosher, just against the spirit of the intended use/whatever?

On 5/16/2022 at 6:21 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Well, before a last-minute switch from allocating the money directly to counties to allocating it to councils of government that were a tad less discriminatory, HUD, which administers the grant, was threatening to sue.  They approved the switch.  So it appears not.

US HUD: Texas GLO has 10 days to fix Harvey recovery plan

1 hour ago, brakeman said:

It's just a big fucking joke to him.

Edited by ultimaton
  • Hook 'Em 1