2021 transfer RB Keilan Robinson

Getafix

Absolutely huge. 

Could easily be our RB2 and add a consistent explosive element our offense lacks. Good. 

If Roschon keeps his spot, KR will push him, raise the level of competition, and still add a change of pace back. Great.

No longer have to hold our breath that Watson or Young might have to play. Strong 3-man rotation. Amazing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Excellent. Alabama was vulnerable to the portal at this position and I’m glad we could get one. Considering we are going to be run heavy in year one, it’s great news to have three talented backs ready for the fall. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Hook’em Keilan! Formations with Robinson and Robinson and the field at the same time is going to be a problem for DCs. 

Funny that he was #2 at Bama, I guess when you’ve had the rbs that Alabama had recently even if you are Derrick Henry you don’t get your number retired. I’m gonna guess he goes with “0” in Burnt Orange.

Gerry:

Spoiler

Watched Keilan in person in HS... he came out of St. John’s CH as a less physical version of Kendall Hunter. Talking about a guy that rolls out of bed and runs 4.45 on a laser timer. Every step has the bouncy burst and acceleration.

4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

According to Gerry, expect Keilan to be at Texas for two years.

But he has three years remaining right? 

At the very least, I like the depth he brings and Sark could have some specific plays to take advantage of his speed. Need at least 2 good RBs at all times so if Bijan or RoJo go down, KR adds a lot of comfort.

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Also @Getafix, maybe change the title to "2021 transfer RB Keilan Robinson".

36 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Sure - how do I edit the title?  (RB or APB?)

31 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Click and hold the title and you should be able to edit it.

@immamac Do I have to be a tree fiddy to do it?  (Sorry, meant to sign up, I will.)  Or am I just being particularly dense? (First time I started a topic ... I think ... )

In any event - can you please edit the title?

Thanks.

Edited by Getafix

• immamac changed the title to 2021 Transfer (Alabama) RB Keilan Robinson
  • blacklab changed the title to 2021 transfer RB Keilan Robinson