2021 transfer RB Keilan Robinson

Getafix

So Chip Brown read what Gerry Hamilton wrote two weeks ago and added some fluff. No one actually believes he has sources at Alabama. Anyone that uses "source" this much in an article is trying to convince himself he actually talked to someone.

Edited by HtownHorn

On 6/7/2021 at 10:19 PM, Napoleon said:

Not saying that he is as fast, but…

This kid runs & cuts in a similar way to a running back out of Pittsburgh who played in the late ‘70s through the mid-‘80s for the Dallas Cowboys. 

He keeps his shoulders heading downfield as he jumps in and out of cuts and has some nice speed. 

I realize this is just a comparison but never go full retard. Tony Dorsett is only a comp for chuck norris lol. 

47 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

I realize this is just a comparison but never go full retard. Tony Dorsett is only a comp for chuck norris lol. 

If you can’t comprehend that I was talking about how he holds his shoulder pads as he hops in his cuts… ONLY, then you have most likely already been kicked in the head by Chuck Norris. 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Definitely the RB room is the strength of this team.   It’s got to be the best group in the country and that’s not me being a homer.  

Imagine if we had a regular Wisconsin or whoever type OL right now, that group would rush us into a couple undefeated seasons, these are the kind of RBs that help get good OL drafted in the first round. 

Edited by Treefidy
  • Hook 'Em 1

On the other hand, Roschon is averaging 8.4 yards every time he touches the ball. 
This..and it's a good problem to have. We have 2 RB's who refuse to go down with the first tackle attempt and one that simply blows by everyone before they know he has the ball. Feels good man.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I love how we are using his speed to block punts.  If he starts 6 inches back on Saturday, he blocks his second in as many games. 

Reminds me when Florida would do the same with Jeffrey Demps (4.2 40 guy).  Maybe we've always put our burners out there and I just didn't notice but nice to see us actually have some success.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Guess he's healthy? He came off the field hurt against Tech.

From the injury thread:

Monday before toads game

During Texas head coach Steve Sarkisian’s Monday press conference, he said that the injury situation is “status quo.” Since redshirt freshman wide receiver Troy Omeire (knee) is not listed on the depth chart and neither is sophomore cornerback Jahdae Barron (knee), both are presumably out for this weekend’s game against TCU. Freshman cornerback Ishmael Ibraheem is no longer on the depth chart after suffering a season-ending knee injury against Rice. 

18 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

I love how we are using his speed to block punts.  If he starts 6 inches back on Saturday, he blocks his second in as many games. 

Reminds me when Florida would do the same with Jeffrey Demps (4.2 40 guy).  Maybe we've always put our burners out there and I just didn't notice but nice to see us actually have some success.

Seriously, kid seems like a cheat code on punt blocks.  I'm surprised he's not returning some kicks as well with his speed.

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Goofy wish on my part but I wish we had a play where we lined up in the Wishbone.  Roschon at FB w/ the Robinsons at TB.  

that-would-be-awesome-steve.gif

Thompson

Johnson

Robinson                Robinson

The "son"bone.

I'll see myself out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5