Austin Super Regional Thread

Horndog

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

cant stop laughing at him running full speed into the wall. Hope he’s not seriously injured. 

He’s. So. Bad. I almost feel sorry for him. But yeah hopefully he’s alright. He’s got MLB potential in center

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This horn honking fucking dork. I’d like to first fight him without rules. Just go at it until one of us can’t move or press a fucking horn. 

This gonna happen before or after your foot race? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, troph said:

Damn this team is good.  Who has the Texas kryptonite? Vandy? Who else…?  Gotta be a favorite for sure.  

We should respect everyone in Omaha, obviously.  Any team there is capable of beating any other in baseball.

But I was quite wary of UA, I guess going back to February.  I remain very wary of Vanderbilt, Rockerco is something I'm not sure we've quite handled yet.

Arizona's super against sentient competition was pretty impressive.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So at some point are we going to install trackman and the other high end camera tech to the Disch?

Someone needs to hit CDC on why we don’t have shit that is the norm in Munro league parks now

We won't even put dirt around the bases.  

• Rage+1 1