Austin Super Regional Thread

Horndog

7 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

A few days ago the odds were something like

Ark +250
Vandy +350
Texas +450

Can't remember the exact odds, but that was the order.

No. It was even more hilarious. It was like Arky +150 and then Texas and Vandy were around +400. 

I mentioned it because I thought it was ridiculous. Must have been stupid Arky fans pumping that line. Vegas cleaned up on that shit. 

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This horn honking fucking dork. I’d like to fist fight him without rules. Just go at it until one of us can’t move or press a fucking horn. 

It wouldn’t be so bad if it was shoved up his ass. Only those close to him would be able to hear it.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

No. It was even more hilarious. It was like Arky +150 and then Texas and Vandy were around +400. 

I mentioned it because I thought it was ridiculous. Must have been stupid Arky fans pumping that line. Vegas cleaned up on that shit. 

Arkansas, that apparently only has 2 pitchers they trust to pitch. Ridiculous odds. 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Arkansas, that apparently only has 2 pitchers they trust to pitch. Ridiculous odds. 

Arkie lost their #3 SP the last week of the season and another reliever as well got hurt… Never understood the lines for either Arky or even Ole Miss if you kept up with injuries. Even if they made it to Omaha, they were too beat up to win it all…

• Hook 'Em 1