2022 Deep Snapper(Not South Austin's Mom) Lance St Louis Comitted

https://kohlskicking.com/player-profiles/lance-st-louis

It's a scholarship, I do believe

St. Louis continues to display why he is one of the best in the country and has the talent to play for any program in America. He has a rare combination of athleticism and snapping talent. St. Louis recently competed at the Kohl’s Western Showcase and finished the day with an average snap time of .66 seconds. He followed up his strong charting performance by running a 4.75 second 40-yard dash. St. Louis has the talent and drive to play the position for a very long time. I can’t wait to see which program is fortunate enough to add him to their roster.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

It was Joe Cook who reported it as a scholarship offer (thanks @Fud)

(Lance) St. Louis to (Bert) Auburn for the game winning field goal doesn't sound too bad.

Of course, St. Louis to (Robert) Gunn (III) sounds a bit more macho. 

Edited by UDontKnow
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I can roll with it. Dicker, Mader and Bujcevski are all seniors. 

I'd imagine Sark will take a scholarship kicker in the 2022 class as well. 

We got the preferred walkon with the fro....Bert Auburn(I think that's his name as a preferred walk on and we offered Robert Gunn III for 2022 class.

Well… I sorta feel weird about actually seeing us use scholarships on special teams, but if you think about it, you should be allotting one to ST every cycle.

So a scholarship set aside for  P/K/LS makes sense every year, but after how much ST has been an after thought here for so long it might take a bit for the rest of the fan base to actually feel OK with this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...