Cinco de Mayo

tfoolry

12 hours ago, DoobieWah said:

Holy shit, I thought my suggestion was too absurd NOT to be funny. Turns out...(LINK)

Dude. A Communist Mexican friend of mine was being all humorless on FB about 5 de mayo. Of course, being a Communist she's pretty miserable and humorless about everything. She grew up in Mexico but it must have rubbed off-- a real Mexican would have shrugged, then sold alcoholic slushees to gringos.

• 2 years later...

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

I hope many of you are wearing whatever stereotypical Mexican garb you found in your closet.  The more cliché the better!  F the sensitive social justice warrior types taking away light hearted fun.  F them right in their Slow Poke Rodriguez ass.  They can take their bullshit sensitivities to another phantom cause or minority group to fight for.  (That goes without saying if you're a racist, fuck you even more.)  

Today is not about the battle of Puebla and Mexico over Napoleon, certainly not Mexican Independence.  Its about drinking Palomas or Margaritas, eating Tex-Mex/Mexican and or having an excuse for a mid week shot of Tequila/Mezcal.  Salud amigos!!  

Edited by RollLeft
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Guest Lobo

A charger plate under an edible taco salad bowl?  Makes you wonder what our sacrifices at Puebla were really all for, eh? 

Over the Battle of Cinco de Mayo, Mr. President?" 

"Nah, I don't think I'll ever get over Cinco de Mayo.  Those wounds run...pretty deep."  (for mdmost)