World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

Captain Ron

35 minutes ago, Bottlecap said:

wales definitely looks more vulnerable. I think I'd like to play them over Ukraine, due to the emotional factor and I hate playing scrappy teams, much much less GIANT sized scrappy players from former communist blocs. Aaron Long vs. Bale makes me pucker tho.

Wales sucks other than Bale

Aaron Long vs Bale? 😂

Try TYLER ADAMS covering the attacking midfielder. We tend to use our CDs vs the other team’s forwards, not their midfielders. 

Also, Aaron Long is pretty fucking fast for a CD, at least in our pool, but I still don’t want him covering the opposition’s midfielders.

Well that sucks for Ukraine 🇺🇦

Putin saying that Ukraine isn’t a real country, but is part of Russia is more difficult when Ukraine is in the World Cup. 

Normally I would pull for Wales in a random quality in no small part due to my mother thinking that we have a smidgen of Welsh ancestry, but I don’t care today. (I will be happy again when we play Wales in the first round, because they should melt in the 80°-85° “heat” of Qatar. 

Just now, LonghornSean said:

Going to be quite an Anglo-Saxony feel in Group B.

Considering the USA & the UK overthrew the popularly elected Iranian president in 1953 and installed the Shah, which basically led to the complete shut show that Iran is today, I would say that England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿, Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿, & the USA 🇺🇸 are all countries non-grata.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Considering the USA & the UK overthrew the popularly elected Iranian president in 1953 and installed the Shah, which basically led to the complete shut show that Iran is today, I would say that England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿, Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿, & the USA 🇺🇸 are all countries non-grata.

Infidels all up in heeere 🇺🇸 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿!

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

I don’t wanna play Ukraine. They look pretty stout. Need Wales to steal this one.

I though Ukraine was the better “team” but Wales has more top end talent (Bale, Ramsay, Davies). In 1-on-1s Wales scares me and Bale set pieces are scary as demonstrated today.

But I think Wales was #2 of the teams coming out of this bracket, FIFA rankings be damned. 

On 6/6/2022 at 2:38 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Bring on Wales! I'm excited we play them first. I'm mostly hoping that we beat England's ass. 

Our schedule looks liek this:

November 21 Taffy aggy(Wales)

November 25(Black Friday) Limey aggy(England)

November 29 sand aggy (Iran)

fixed

Edited by ATexanAbroad
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...