Arkansas cop flips pregnant woman's minivan for not pulling over fast enough for his liking

"this is what we do ma'am. this is what we do." he said it like 15 times. hey, idiot- that's a very very bad thing!!! 😡 😡 😡 

"we have no idea what's going on in your vehicle." and?!?!?! hey, cocksucker- if the fact that you don't know what's going on inside some young mom's minivan makes you want to try and kill them, then maybe you shouldn't be a public servant/peace officer!!! holy fuck, it is so infuriating how many of the dumbest, scaredest, most fearful, irrational people make a career in law enforcement and never ever ever learn what a total piece of shit they are because of the thin blue line. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Guest Lobo

That's his rationale?  We don't know what's going on in your vehicle, so we have to try to kill you?  Imagine if that was the prevailing thought process of police?  No way of telling what's going on in that house over there, better kick in the door with weapons drawn.  No way of knowing what's inside that man's backpack over there, better beat him to the ground, spray his ass, and search the gear.  

Oh wait, that is their prevailing thought process. Corporal Dunn of Arkansas State Police?  Any idea what substation he's assigned to?  

Edited by Lobo

11 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

she should stop breaking the law. looks like she fucked around and found out.

she fucked up by trying to be considerate and not put everyone in harms way. she fucked up by doing exactly what was suggested that she do.

https://www.nwahomepage.com/news/police-explain-how-to-pull-over-when-you-dont-feel-safe/

Police explained that if you see blue lights and aren’t comfortable pulling over, you need to follow these instructions:

First, police said if you are not comfortable pulling over in that location or are not sure it is an actual officer, immediately slow down and turn on your hazard lights. Police said that will let the officer know you see them. Next, police said to move to the farthest right lane and continue to drive to a location where you feel same. Police said under a street light, a gas station, and exit ramp or side road are examples of where to stop. Police said if you think the vehicle pulling you over is not a real police officer, call 911.

Arkansas State Police said if these instructions are followed, you will not be charged with fleeing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

"this is what we do ma'am. this is what we do." he said it like 15 times. hey, idiot- that's a very very bad thing!!! 😡 😡 😡 

"we have no idea what's going on in your vehicle." and?!?!?! hey, cocksucker- if the fact that you don't know what's going on inside some young mom's minivan makes you want to try and kill them, then maybe you shouldn't be a public servant/peace officer!!! holy fuck, it is so infuriating how many of the dumbest, scaredest, most fearful, irrational people make a career in law enforcement and never ever ever learn what a total piece of shit they are because of the thin blue line. 

Yeah, the whole "we have no idea" line is hilarious.  Ok, I'll play that game - "Sir, I had no idea you aren't a murderous sociopath, so that's why I didn't stop".  "I had no idea that my armor piercing .338 Lapua Mag rounds would penetrate your body armor.  My bad.  Stay with us!  Stay with us!!!!"

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1

@BrazilHorn

Yeah, I always love when they go into "lecture" mode.  It gets even worse when they know they've fucked up, which is often.  It's like clockwork, just like their feigned, "Stay with me buddy, stay with me..." after they've bullet festivaled a "perp".  All theater trained into them for later courtroom viewing.

Cunts

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

Fuck this cop. Looks like the driver is suing the police which means if she wins the good tax payers of Arkansas get to pay for this asshole cop's bad decisions and self righteousness.

And he gets to continue being a complete asshole cop and then retires with a pension. Keep fucking taxpayers.

3 minutes ago, Cajun said:

@BrazilHorn

Yeah, I always love when they go into "lecture" mode.  It gets even worse when they know they've fucked up, which is often.  It's like clockwork, just like their feigned, "Stay with me buddy, stay with me..." after they've bullet festivaled a "perp".  All theater trained into them for later courtroom viewing.

Cunts

100%. They have been "trained" on how to comport themselves after their fuckup. It is all about the CYA.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

I don't see how that isn't attempted murder.

Qualified immunity.  If only there was someone who has stated again and again and again to get rid of this shit.  As well as all the protection mechanism within the departments that protect bad actors.

2 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

I don't see how that isn't attempted murder.

Well the woman attacked wasn't black, so there's a chance we'll see some actual police accountability here. The fact that they didn't hide the video for a year/plus is pretty significant IMO

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Well the woman attacked wasn't black, so there's a chance we'll see some actual police accountability here. The fact that they didn't hide the video for a year/plus is pretty significant IMO

accountability with police? fucking lulz.

she's suing the whole fucking department because they didn't do shit.

https://www.kark.com/news/working4you/working-4-you-woman-suing-state-police-after-trooper-used-pit-maneuver-on-her-vehicle/

Also, this is from the got damned Arkansas Drivers Manual.

ARKANSAS STATE POLICE WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE STOPPED BY A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER The steps outlined below provide drivers with basic information of what to do when stopped by a law enforcement officer or when passing a law enforcement officer stopped alongside a roadway to ensure the officer’s safety, the safety of the driver and any passengers.

1. Pull over to the right side of the road – activate your turn signal or emergency flashers to indicate to the officer that you are seeking a safe place to stop.

2. If you are unsure if you are being stopped by an actual police officer, activate your turn signal or emergency flashers and pull to the nearest well-lit location, or dial 9-1-1 and request confirmation that an actual police officer is attempting to stop you.

3. Pull to the nearest/safest spot out of the traffic lane (Do not stop on bridges or overpasses).

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Captainant said:

And because she's not black the media won't give a single fuck and 99.9 percent of the population will never hear about it.  See also Tony Timpa.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

On 6/9/2021 at 9:23 AM, Johnny Sack said:

And because she's not black the media won't give a single fuck and 99.9 percent of the population will never hear about it.  See also Tony Timpa.

She also didn't die and/or get shot with her hands up or slowly strangled to death, so still not quite equivalent. But yeah us poor white people just can't catch a break on media reporting, amirite??

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

She also didn't die and/or get shot with her hands up or slowly strangled to death, so still not quite equivalent. But yeah us poor white people just can't can't a break on media reporting, amirite??

When non-black felons are wrongfully killed by cops while resisting arrest no one gives a shit.  And they certainly don't get $27 million wrongful death settlements, a year's worth of nonstop media coverage, and murals.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Guest Lobo

I know it didn't happen, but could you imagine being called out to that scene as the husband/father?  To see your wife's minivan rolled over, broken glass, airbags deployed, no sign of your wife (maybe already carted off to the morgue with your child inside her).  And a smug state trooper sitting there shouting to you, "Sir, relax!  Take it easy, sir!  There's nothing you can do here.  She wasn't pulling over fast enough for my liking, alright!?!  Calm down or I'll have to detain you!"  You look around and see nothing but barricaded highway on both sides for miles in either direction and you think, "Where the fuck was she supposed to pull over?  Where is my wife and baby?  Why is your hand on your weapon?"  

It'd be too obvious now.....if anything happens to that trooper, the first suspect brought in would be this woman's husband.  Doesn't mean there isn't somebody getting out of an Arkansas State Prison in the next year, who was put there by Cpl. Dunn.  Somebody looking for make some quick cash.  Somebody maybe willing to run him off the road when he's off-duty, drag him out of his car and beat him within an inch of his demise and leave him overnight in a ditch somewhere in rural Arkansas.  I mean, it can't be that hard to get his home address, description of car, stake him out to know when he's off duty, where he drives to go fishing alone, and scout a good place to run him off the road before he has a chance to call his buddies.  Could easily set this parolee up with a $1000 used car that'll be ditched as soon as this whole thing is over.  Mask up so he can't make you later on.  Bonus points if you cause internal bleeding.  $9,000 cash waiting for you when I read the headline "Local Hero Trooper assaulted and beaten by unknown assailant."  Me?  No, I'm not the husband of that poor pregnant woman run off the road and almost killed by that trooper.  I'm just a concerned citizen, some call me a bag man.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I know it didn't happen, but could you imagine being called out to that scene as the husband/father?  To see your wife's minivan rolled over, broken glass, airbags deployed, no sign of your wife (maybe already carted off to the morgue with your child inside her).  And a smug state trooper sitting there shouting to you, "Sir, relax!  Take it easy, sir!  There's nothing you can do here.  She wasn't pulling over fast enough for my liking, alright!?!  Calm down or I'll have to detain you!"  You look around and see nothing but barricaded highway on both sides for miles in either direction and you think, "Where the fuck was she supposed to pull over?  Where is my wife and baby?  Why is your hand on your weapon?"  

It'd be too obvious now.....if anything happens to that trooper, the first suspect brought in would be this woman's husband.  Doesn't mean there isn't somebody getting out of an Arkansas State Prison in the next year, who was put there by Cpl. Dunn.  Somebody looking for make some quick cash.  Somebody maybe willing to run him off the road when he's off-duty, drag him out of his car and beat him within an inch of his demise and leave him overnight in a ditch somewhere in rural Arkansas.  I mean, it can't be that hard to get his home address, description of car, stake him out to know when he's off duty, where he drives to go fishing alone, and scout a good place to run him off the road before he has a chance to call his buddies.  Could easily set this parolee up with a $1000 used car that'll be ditched as soon as this whole thing is over.  Mask up so he can't make you later on.  Bonus points if you cause internal bleeding.  $9,000 cash waiting for you when I read the headline "Local Hero Trooper assaulted and beaten by unknown assailant."  Me?  No, I'm not the husband of that poor pregnant woman run off the road and almost killed by that trooper.  I'm just a concerned citizen, some call me a bag man.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

@BrazilHorn

Cunts

Yeah, the cops are probably amazed( and disappointed) she lived.

No double-tap to close out the scene???  Oh, they aren't in Houston...

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I know nothing would come of it, but what occurs if you file assault or attempted murder charges against a police officer? Will they even take the complaint?

The DA or a cop would have to file those charges, right? If so, then you have your answer.

13 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I know nothing would come of it, but what occurs if you file assault or attempted murder charges against a police officer? Will they even take the complaint?

They're immune.  It's the secret sauce.

31 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yep.  All. Of. This.

Hopefully, while he was on life support I would be able to pay a visit and tell him my own "coati" story.

iu.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

But that to be within some boundaries. If a cop goes on a murder spree, he can't claim immunity. And it appears that this cop did not follow the training, or perhaps he wasn't trained in the first place. 

I just mean they're immune from accountability in that they have enablers/rescuers all over the place covering for them.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

she fucked up by trying to be considerate and not put everyone in harms way. she fucked up by doing exactly what was suggested that she do.

https://www.nwahomepage.com/news/police-explain-how-to-pull-over-when-you-dont-feel-safe/

Police explained that if you see blue lights and aren’t comfortable pulling over, you need to follow these instructions:

First, police said if you are not comfortable pulling over in that location or are not sure it is an actual officer, immediately slow down and turn on your hazard lights. Police said that will let the officer know you see them. Next, police said to move to the farthest right lane and continue to drive to a location where you feel same. Police said under a street light, a gas station, and exit ramp or side road are examples of where to stop. Police said if you think the vehicle pulling you over is not a real police officer, call 911.

Arkansas State Police said if these instructions are followed, you will not be charged with fleeing.

I honestly don't even have words for this one.

She did EXACTLY what she was supposed to, both in terms of practical advice and the actual law......and he still assaulted her, potentially causing her death.

I got nuthin' here.  Do exactly what you are supposed to do....and the cops will still assault you, maybe killing you, and their department will back them up.  American law enforcement is a criminal gang, enforcing their  code of omerta, and they WILL kill you. Understand this siimple fact: in any interaction with a cop, the copy may well kill you, and will likely get away with it.

In most sane culture, we'd call those people terrorists, gangsters, or somesuch.  Here, we have to call them "officer," and treat them with respect, and fly bullshit doctored American flags with a blue stripe to tell them that we worship them and they can do no wrong.

And....turn the page, we'll see another incident like this in 3, 2, 1.......because they cannot and will not change.  Ever.

I'm done.  I'm just done.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

But that to be within some boundaries. If a cop goes on a murder spree, he can't claim immunity. And it appears that this cop did not follow the training, or perhaps he wasn't trained in the first place. 

Police Officers Who Shot at Two Innocent Women 103 Times Won't Be Fired

The eight Los Angeles police officers who shot at two women over 100 times will not lose their jobs. They won't even be suspended. They'll just get some additional training.

Ya know, you'd think so.... But nah, cops get a pretty free hand in this country to do whatever the fuck they want. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cajun said:

If that were my wife that cop wouldn't take another breath after I met him.  Not one.

If that were my wife, she would have called me while she was trying to do the right thing and told me where she was pulling over.  Had I pulled up to the scene and seen that he overturned her car, he would have been shot dead on site and I'd be in cuffs.  Fuck that motherfucker 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

accountability with police? fucking lulz.

she's suing the whole fucking department because they didn't do shit.

https://www.kark.com/news/working4you/working-4-you-woman-suing-state-police-after-trooper-used-pit-maneuver-on-her-vehicle/

Also, this is from the got damned Arkansas Drivers Manual.

ARKANSAS STATE POLICE WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE STOPPED BY A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER The steps outlined below provide drivers with basic information of what to do when stopped by a law enforcement officer or when passing a law enforcement officer stopped alongside a roadway to ensure the officer’s safety, the safety of the driver and any passengers.

1. Pull over to the right side of the road – activate your turn signal or emergency flashers to indicate to the officer that you are seeking a safe place to stop.

2. If you are unsure if you are being stopped by an actual police officer, activate your turn signal or emergency flashers and pull to the nearest well-lit location, or dial 9-1-1 and request confirmation that an actual police officer is attempting to stop you.

3. Pull to the nearest/safest spot out of the traffic lane (Do not stop on bridges or overpasses).

The state trooper and his boss are among the people she's suing. The trooper looks to be about 45 while the boss about 30. I have to wonder if there isn't a long history about this trooper and mistakes.

23 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Additional training so they hit the target and don't have to, well... dead men tell no tales.

Y’all are giving this cop too hard of a time.  I’m guessing he just completed his online training class on fancy driving maneuvers that cops can use to disable the vehicle of someone who won’t pull over.  He had an opportunity to apply that newly acquired knowledge in the field and he took advantage of it.

Serious question:  whose insurance covers the damage here?