Aggy poaches schnoss from cockroaches

Gil Bang

On 6/14/2021 at 4:59 AM, The University said:

image.thumb.png.e4a8ccc18b962b6b8ee9cdbea89203c2.png

quintessential aggy

I can’t imagine thinking this way. I routinely revel in the other conference members misery. 
I think the only time I pull for conference members is vs dormers in football, Tree or rice in baseball. 

im also wondering why I’m on this thread.  I guess it’s the misery part. 

14 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I would think having 6 conference mates in the supers while my team's season was basically over in March would just make me feel worse

Apparently, aggy doesn’t think that way....and could explain why their hall of “champions” is bare.....

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I would think having 6 conference mates in the supers while my team's season was basically over in March would just make me feel worse

Nah dude 2012 and ‘13 were a blast for Texas, remember? Same with 2015 and ‘16. Love watching the big 12 do it’s thing while Texas sits at home 🙄

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Nah dude 2012 and ‘13 were a blast for Texas, remember? Same with 2015 and ‘16. Love watching the big 12 do it’s thing while Texas sits at home 🙄

This.  I don't get excited when the Big 12 has a non-UT team in the CFP, Final Four, CWS/WCWS.  Fuck all of that noise.   I get pissed it's not us. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

I would have to check my bank account ten times a day while living in B/CS just to make it through to the next morning. 

That’s when you mail it in and delegate your entire job to others under the guise of leadership building and career development, until they finally pay you to go away.