Eyes of Tammy Faye : Andrew Garfield and Jessica Chastain

Michael Knight

Guest Lobo

35% of America needs to watch this film so they can laugh and think, "Whoah...I may not be the smartest kid in the class but at least I never fell for grifters like the Bakkers.  They'll never get one over on me like that, tell you what."  

Also, even as Tammy Faye, I just want to be on Jessica Chastain.  In some form or fashion.  

5 hours ago, Bama Llama said:

Jim and Tammy Faye always made me think of characters from a 1960s puppet TV series.   Follow them up with a little psilocybin and top it off with some Ernest Angley, and you were ready for anything.  Evull spreerots, get AYYYouuut! SMACK!

Sounds like a good recipe for a bad trip. 

11 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

You ain’t lived until you’ve shroomed to Robert Tilton. You know it’s a good one when you can understand him speaking in tongues. 

I know Robert Tilton well. I’d sooner die than watch him in a psychedelic state.

“Hora bassandah kitira dobosoyah!”

Yikes. No thank you. 

On 6/11/2021 at 3:31 PM, Herpa Derpa said:

You ain’t lived until you’ve shroomed to Robert Tilton. You know it’s a good one when you can understand him speaking in tongues. 

Back in college we got really high one night and my roommate put on Robert Tilton. At first I was "Dude wtf?" But he insisted and said it's great comedy. Sure enough we are laughing our asses while eating Cheetos watching this dude ask for money while sporadically saying "Mecca Lecca High Mecca Hiney Ho" or whatever he was chanting.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, wutang75 said:

I’ve watched this twice just because of her performance.

Also, I found her strangely hot in the college aged years - especially with the blond hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The further the movie went, the less it looked like her. The makeup department did the job so well. 

BDH is attractive.  Chastain is a beauty from an eternity ago and an eternity from now.  I’d call her ‘timeless’ but then I’d have to retrieve my watch in her ass.  

I recall watching Jim and Tammy’s show on TV in 70s in complete disbelief that people actually bought into their BS.  My favorite Tammy moment was when she once interviewed a woman that had no arms and her first question was “how do you put on your makeup”?  

I laughed my ass off many years ago, when I saw Jim Bakker babbling after he was sentenced and headed off to prison.  

Edited by Horn80

11 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

I recall watching Jim and Tammy’s show on TV in 70s in complete disbelief that people actually bought into their BS.  My favorite Tammy moment was when she once interviewed a woman that had no arms and her first question was “how do you put on your makeup”?  

I laughed my ass off many years ago, when I saw Jim Bakker babbling after he was sentenced and headed off to prison.  

"The lord works in mysterious ways."

and/or

"The lord will provide."

Amen.

• 3 weeks later...