Did I urinate on your rug?

Biff Tannen

Mr Lebowski, this is Bill Salinger of the Southern Cal bowling league. We received an, uh, an informal complaint that a member of your team - a Walter Sobchak? - drew a firearm during league play. If this is true, of course, it contravenes a number of the league's by-laws and also article 27...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RPM said:

All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyyy!

Yeah, yeah.  I know the fucking show, Walter.   So what?

fucking Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes, Dude.   Bulk of the series.  Not exactly a lightweight.   And yet, his son is a fucking dunce.  

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

9B4CB31F-C0FD-478A-8C25-80A46B53FD7E.gif

And do, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your final wishes might well have been, we commit your mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well.   Goodnight sweet prince.    

shit, I’m sorry, Dude 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

And do, Theodore Donald Karabotsos, in accordance with what we think your final wishes might well have been, we commit your mortal remains to the bosom of the Pacific Ocean, which you loved so well.   Goodnight sweet prince.    

shit, I’m sorry, Dude 

God damn you Walter! You fucking asshole! Everything's a fucking travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the fuck has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?

• Hook 'Em 1