2021 Non-Austin Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

10 minutes ago, Cajun said:

That dude could just stand there and not say a word and it wouldn't be any less disturbing.

I can't rep any more today. Owe ya one tomorrow. 

On a positive note. He is down over 100 lbs on keto I think. 

18 minutes ago, msudawg said:

I can't rep any more today. Owe ya one tomorrow. 

On a positive note. He is down over 100 lbs on keto I think. 

I hate to say this because I'm going to Hell for saying so, but it has zero to do with his weight.

Who am I kidding? The Dark Prince has had a nice little spot reserved for me for quite awhile.  This one just gets me a few more reward points.

2 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I hate to say this because I'm going to Hell for saying so, but it has zero to do with his weight.

Who am I kidding? The Dark Prince has had a nice little spot reserved for me for quite awhile.  This one just gets me a few more reward points.

I hereby decree you shall be required to watch all of Stingrays rants as penance. 

• Haha 1

shawshank-edemption-hope-quote-red.thumb.jpg.8be4bd71dc3b366b442521975c080537.jpg
Ah. Hope. What drives a fan insane when you have never won the big one in any sport.

More chances in the last 10 years then ever.
#1 in the first playoff poll and mullen chokes.
Twice played for the NC in women's basketball (I still haven't forgiven Vic..)
And finished 2nd and 3rd in Omaha.

#HailState

5 minutes ago, msudawg said:

Ah. Hope. What drives a fan insane when you have never won the big one in any sport.

#HailState

*Makes note to check in with msudawg when Vic wins a NC in Austin.

• Hook 'Em 2

*Makes note to check in with msudawg when Vic wins a NC in Austin.
He better. He's that damn good of a coach and a good person. Likely hurts more because what was left turned to an extreme dumpster fire more focused on look at me and social issues. Remains to be seen if can be turned around this coming year.

#HailState

1 hour ago, msudawg said:

#HailState

Lot fewer words here Dawg -

iu.jpeg

58 minutes ago, msudawg said:

He better. He's that damn good of a coach and a good person. Likely hurts more because what was left turned to an extreme dumpster fire more focused on look at me and social issues. Remains to be seen if can be turned around this coming year.

#HailState

Your AD is to blame.  The natural choice to replace Vic was on the coaching staff, your AD wanted a big name, picked someone over her head and the person you should have picked is now the head coach at Auburn.  The players wanted Johnnie who got a pretty token interview, by all accounts. 

The AD's huge fucking ego that MSU is a WBB destination program was the problem.  Vic made MSU WBB - the choice to succeed him was his top assistant.  See also: Baylor AD picking a mediocre WNBA coach to replace Mulkey under some illusion that Baylor is a WBB destination, not that Mulkey was the draw. 

Edited by Js1

Your AD is to blame.  The natural choice to replace Vic was on the coaching staff, your AD wanted a big name, picked someone over her head and the person you should have picked is now the head coach at Auburn.  The players wanted Johnnie who got a pretty token interview, by all accounts. 
The AD's huge fucking ego that MSU is a WBB destination program was the problem.  Vic made MSU WBB - the choice to succeed him was his top assistant.  See also: Baylor AD picking a mediocre WNBA coach to replace Mulkey under some illusion that Baylor is a WBB destination, not that Mulkey was the draw. 
Now I love Johnnie too. But Vic lifted us up to a higher place than trying with a associate. Also heard not a good interview.

Ill stop on that note. Shoot me a pm or take it the women's basketball page so this doesn't go off topic completely.

#HailState

On 6/14/2021 at 11:00 PM, msudawg said:

Unless we are going to be FSU, we will break thru sooner than later. 

I would not wish such a fate on anybody...well ok except Arkansas.

But if MSU could just be a little FSU-ish on Sunday that would be nice. You can beat down the UVA-Tennessee loser to make yourselves feel better on Tuesday.