2021 Non-Austin Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

4 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

Hope this ump’s hotel is in Clovis. He might not make it out alive.

I know a good McDonald's in Plainview, TX he can hit up after the game to maintain anonymity.  

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

We have a fan with an air horn? The only fan who annoys me is the Zooo-Beeee-Aaaaah drunk David Ash dude. I don't remember an air horn.

It has to be someone outside the fences, either on a bus or the occupy bunch. If they’re there tomorrow, you’ll hear it. 

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Current temperature in Palo Alto is 50 degrees.  Gametime temperature in Lubbock will be 105 degrees.  I'm sure the 36 hours they've spent there was more than enough time for the Cardinal to acclimate to the heat of the Great Plains of Texas.  

fuck tree  but i dont think the heat will  be all that much a factor.   it gets plenty hot in palo alto

8 minutes ago, Eugene11 said:

fuck tree  but i dont think the heat will  be all that much a factor.   it gets plenty hot in palo alto

Yes, I know.  Was merely pointing out this one particular weekend was quite a disparity in climate for the Cardinal.  I don't really have a dog in this hunt.  Have no ill feelings towards either team.  Both play good baseball.