2021 Non-Austin Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

33 minutes ago, chase25 said:

It is sarcasm poking fun at the people on here that lose their shit anytime we look sick on offense

You are a very very long way from earning the benefit of the doubt. Go do some more blow and figure out if it’d actually be better to start Kubicheck for some fucked up reason 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Fletch said:

You are a very very long way from earning the benefit of the doubt. Go do some more blow and figure out if it’d actually be better to start Kubicheck for some fucked up reason 

You say that like it's some kinda bad thing.

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Why do you have a hard on for every post I make, reaching aggy levels of creepy

Edited by chase25

Just now, chase25 said:

Why do you have a hard on for every post I make, reaching aggy levels creepy

Look around. I pretty much only post here. Yeah I’m following you. Oh wait. I’ve also quoted ztejas, Cajun, Valmy and Droopy multiple times. No I just read the baseball board then see your wall of shit and roll my eyes

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Look around. I pretty much only post here. Yeah I’m following you. Oh wait. I’ve also quoted ztejas, Cajun, Valmy and Droopy multiple times. No I just read the baseball board then see your wall of shit and roll my eyes

What on earth are you talking about, so say I’m on adderall etc.. and yet you never stop posting. Give it a rest. You can’t point to anything I’ve said on this board that hasn’t made sense that isn’t an obvious joke.

• Hook 'Em 1

Hahahahahahahahaa thanks for the laugh buddy. Enjoy your weekend. And yes I enjoy your posts to an extent cause I love discussing Texas baseball. The more opinions the better. Wait no Twitter taught us that doesn’t work. Whatever. Let’s have some fucking fun this weekend