Southwest or every other airline in the history of the world?

closetohumping

Southwest or Every other airline in the history of the world  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Speaking of polls, I had sex with South_Austin's mom

• Southwest boarding sucks
    • Love Southwest boarding practices

Love Field is the worst.   Difficult to walk or turn around without bumping into someone.  Takes an hour to get a whataburger.   Bathroom?  Yeah, horrible experience.   I realize all hubs are like this.   That's why they suck.

BWI is a southwest hub and 95% of the time it’s not like that, but I hear you. Love is wild like that… you feel strangled until you make it past the Starbucks out towards baggage claim.

8 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Love Field is the worst.   Difficult to walk or turn around without bumping into someone.  Takes an hour to get a whataburger.   Bathroom?  Yeah, horrible experience.   I realize all hubs are like this.   That's why they suck.

Love field is my home airport and it normally scores pretty highly but like you I find a lot of faults with it.

Not nearly enough bathrooms and all of them need more stalls, both Starbucks are horrible traffic jams, food is all chains (and shitty ones at that), new Uber/lyft location is a disaster,  Garage A is the worst designed parking garage ever. 

Although the ability to park and be at my gate in 10 minutes trumps all my complaints.