Austin Mass Shooting

Guest Lobo

You would appear to be a reasonably intelligent person.  The average American is significantly dumber than you, and has less impulse control.  I’m fine with you carrying.  Them, not so much.  Not sure there is a good solution to that problem.

How many times a day do you think the average dumbass American, lawfully carrying, shoots someone? 2, 4, 6?

You would be surprised at the number of armed people you encounter without even knowing. Yet, folks like you love to make that ridiculous statement every time.

Your feelings don't fit the facts.

0fb6d4707fd17f9f7640f43ff9fe5f66.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

How many times a day do you think the average dumbass American, lawfully carrying, shoots someone? 2, 4, 6?

You would be surprised at the number of armed people you encounter without even knowing. Yet, folks like you love to make that ridiculous statement every time.

0fb6d4707fd17f9f7640f43ff9fe5f66.gif

I guess the question could be how many lives per week are worth you feeling like John Wayne?  2, 4, 6?

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

that would be a surprise considering the whole point is the not knowing.

How do you know?

remember now.... facts.

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1

So is there a second suspect? Sketchy shit. Not known if the second suspect is a juvenile but no description. I doubt we are needed to find said person but this refusing to describe the individuals is bullshit. This whole thing stinks. But it’s important we protect the identity of the shooter(s). This has been bizarre reporting from the beginning. 

22 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Bring your superhero ass down to Barton Springs Saloon on any Tuesday night and espouse this theory. Let's see how super you really are 😂

Fuck that. I hate people on Harleys. Why would I want to put myself in a situation where there are more Harleys?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I guess the question could be how many lives per week are worth you feeling like John Wayne?  2, 4, 6?
I'm more of a Randolph Scott guy, so 10, before I start giving a damn. Silly rabbit.
that would be a surprise considering the whole point is the not knowing.
How do you know?

remember now.... facts.
Well duh. That's why the 'average dumbass' is not who he should be worried. They don't go around just shooting shit up.

Because I take the time to look at crime stats and gun ownership rates.

22 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I would assume the victim who passed away was one of the two in critical condition.

I just didn’t know if it was 2 or 3 people total they reported as having life threatening issues. Yeah, one of the deceased is one of that number. It was unclear from the reporting of there is just one person left with those injuries or two. 

AUSTIN, Texas — A second suspect has been arrested in connection to the mass shooting on Sixth Street on Saturday morning. On Monday, KVUE's Tony Plohetski confirmed that police arrested the second suspect, Jeremiah Roshaun Leland James Tabb, 17, in the Killeen area.

According to Killeen ISD officials, the 17-year-old male was arrested at Harker Heights High School. District officials said the Killeen ISD Police Department are working diligently with the Austin Police Department to assist in an ongoing investigation.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Wasn't the guy who ran over a lot of pedestrians downtown during SXSW a few years ago also from Killeen? Putting the kill in...

I imagine it's probably this guy: https://www.hudl.com/profile/11711262/jeremiah-tabb 

Edit: Although this Jeremiah Tabb looks particularly shady.

Spoiler

a1176487142_10.jpg

Edited by bolverk

2 hours ago, Capt. Squints said:

Pointless and classless you worthless pigfuck.

How about you tell us how high class the post I responded to was, and then give us a soliloquy on what a bullet does to a human body, and then prance about on how the gun laws passed here in Texas keep that from happening?  How about you do that, Karen?  

9 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

So, 13 people got shot because 2 high school kids got into a fight on 6th St. Is that my takeaway here?

Was in a fight against each other?  I’m with Lobo. The lack of information, videos with gun shots, or any basic information is crazy at this point. We know nothing. How has more video footage or eyewitness accounts/interviews not shown up yet?  Feels like no one is talking.