Does anybody know the asshole with the horn/buzzer?

TrashMaster G

I picture the guy as a lifelong soccer fan who knows nothing about baseball. He started going to games to improve his social life by hanging out with a bunch of new “friends” in LF. A real baseball fan knows better than to use an artificial noisemaker during games. Hopefully this will be the last game we hear it, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they carted it up to Omaha because LOOK AT ME!!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

The problem is that the crowd plays along with them by clapping with the cadence. If everyone would ignore them, or tell them to stfu, maybe they would stop. But prob not. 
Kind of like when everyone claps their hands when that moron says, EV-RY BAH-DEE CLAP YO HANDZ?
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:
7 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:
The problem is that the crowd plays along with them by clapping with the cadence. If everyone would ignore them, or tell them to stfu, maybe they would stop. But prob not. 

Kind of like when everyone claps their hands when that moron says, EV-RY BAH-DEE CLAP YO HANDZ?

It was annoying at first but kinda has a charm to it similar to the minotaurs and Taco Bell gong 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:
7 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

If I get that stuck in my head tonight your ass is grass Beau.

I sat in 4L about 100 feet from the guy.  From my seat it's not bad at all.  However, go out by the fence in Occupy LF and it's the kinda shit that would give an aspirin a headache.  The issue for tv is the dude is right behind the ESPN ground mics.  I mean, RIGHT behind the fucking mic.  I was ready to go into full on stalk mode, but cooled my jets when I heard it from my seat.  If you go under the overhang behind the plate is barely noticable.

All that said, it's still bush and I wish it would go.

Best I could tell is it's a fat dude sitting in a lawn chair behind the OLF people standing on the outside of the steel fencing over there.