Cracker kills clerk over masking

Armybrat

13 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

78e6c335445c9d6599bbc88eceb65c70.jpg

Don’t drop the soap. 

Most guys that applies, but this one?  He could keep an eye on picking up the soap and the other eye on Thunderdick all at the same time.

Of course, Thunderdick just gets more aroused by the chase and struggle, so...

We have an American cultural problem of people violently opposed to being disrespected or ready to throw down because someone looks at them wrong. "Don't tell me how to live/act, you don't know me."

situations like this are why I think people should not be armed in public or even drive around with weapons. It's a fact that too many people have anger problems and a really bad mistake can lead to lives being ended and ruined. I'm not stating carrying should be illegal, I'm saying it's a bad idea waiting to turn deadly for some.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

We have an American cultural problem of people violently opposed to being disrespected or ready to throw down because someone looks at them wrong. "Don't tell me how to live/act, you don't know me."

situations like this are why I think people should not be armed in public or even drive around with weapons. It's a fact that too many people have anger problems and a really bad mistake can lead to lives being ended and ruined. I'm not stating carrying should be illegal, I'm saying it's a bad idea waiting to turn deadly for some.

Chop their hands off.  Solution oriented discussion…

15 minutes ago, Hate said:

Most people didn’t even bother to read the story before they validated their world views. That’s a problem.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures ... and the Dutch.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Looks like the first image was wrong and was of another person, Dylan Bruce Painter, for another crime. I simply don't understand the intense hatred of masks. But I also don't understand murder, so I guess I'm not the target market. 

The first guy's story is pretty crazy. He shot his friend dead.

Apparently Dylan and his now dead friend got shit-faced and got in a car accident. Dylan goes home, gets in a domestic with his wife/gf who then takes their kid and leaves.

Then he claims his drinking body broke into his house and he shot his friend dead.

Absolutely none of this makes sense, except for the part where they got shit-face and wrecked a car

OK, give me a second here. You're trying to tell me South Carolina news professionals put out incorrect information in haste? Edward R Murrow's brow is vigorously frowed.

No the news professionals got it right. Gatorubet got the picture of the suspect wrong. Many posters gleefully took the ball and ran in the wrong direction.
  • Hook 'Em 2

The very rare black cracker.  Even his name fits the stereotype of a white redneck. Victor Lee Tucker.  When I first read the headline on local news, I thought, WTF is that white dude doing in that part of town.  

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2021/06/victor-lee-tucker-jr-palmetto-georgia-man-kills-decatur-cashier-face-mask-dispute/

9FB9B803-EDA8-4873-A246-37CF4EC66D8E.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Doc Reeves said:

hey, no argument here. I definitely had a swing and a miss and deserve to get some shit. 

But the argument of “we all have bad people in our groups” is one I don’t necessarily agree with. It’s your responsibility to reign in the crazies in your group. If you’re a lib and cheer on people blowing up logging equipment or setting hummers on fire, then your group is in trouble.

The headline leads to a mistaken image in the readers mind not just thru sheer prejudice. It is a behavior symbolic of an extremest group. 

With that said, I whiffed on my statement due to my own prejudices. Whoops.

I said white dude should be euthanized for the benefit of society when we thought he was the murderer.  Feel the same way about the real perp.

What's ridiculous is having to change tack on a pretty straight forward issue regardless of race.

Edited by slorch

51 minutes ago, Hate said:

No the news professionals got it right. Gatorubet got the picture of the suspect wrong. Many posters gleefully took the ball and ran in the wrong direction.

A gator trying to make a Georgian look bad; seems about right

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

This seems similar to some of the mask refusers I've seen here in Austin.  They almost always look like people coming into the city from the country.  Need the city folks' stores, but aren't going to let the city slickers tell them what to do.  Palmetto vs. Decatur fits that pattern.  Decatur is right next to Atlanta, is on the subway, etc.  Palmetto is a hick town at the far southwestern edge of lower Fulton County

How many times does it needed to be pointed out the anti-vax/mask crowd is a diverse group of retards. Rednecks, hippies, male, female, white, Hispanic, black, right wing, indifferent, far-left holisitic types, it's a pretty big club.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, lmao said:

How many times does it needed to be pointed out the anti-vax/mask crowd is a diverse group of dipshits retards. Rednecks, hippies, male, female, white, Hispanic, black, right wing, indifferent, far-left holisitic types, it's a pretty big club.

Apparently a lot.

(Also, FIFY.  Please avoid using that other term.  There are many who are greatly offended by it.)

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Crazy how things escalate these days. I'm sure it's always occurred to some point and maybe we just hear about these things more now.

Imagine if people just took a few deep breaths and walked away, when they start to see red. 

"The Georgia Bureau of Investigation identified Tucker as a resident of Palmetto, Georgia. He is 30 years old.

DeKalb County court records list a 30-year-old Victor Lee Tucker Jr. with several prior arrests. The list includes a case from 2018 in which the defendant was charged with battery, cruelty to children and obstruction of law enforcement.

The record adds this was a case of family violence. The defendant pleaded guilty to two counts, was sentenced to two years probation and ordered to attend parenting classes.

Records show Tucker was also charged with several counts of misdemeanor battery and family violence in 2012 and pleaded no contest to one of those charges. He was ordered to anger management classes and a year of probation.

In 2009, he pleaded guilty to a charge of carrying a concealed weapon and received 12 months probation, according to court records."

If it wasn't a mask it would have been some other benign thing to set him off & kill someone. Like with the recent road rage shooting(s) the amount of ppl in this country ready to murder someone at a moments notice is insane. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

This isn’t even our craziest recent shooting. A couple days ago two 15 year olds shot a mall security guard for not helping them break into an Apple Store. This was in one of the nicest parts of town.

It’s getting bad around here. The mayor of Atlanta is not seeking re-election. She’s getting out of the kitchen, as it were.

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, lmao said:

How many times does it needed to be pointed out the anti-vax/mask crowd is a diverse group of retards. Rednecks, hippies, male, female, white, Hispanic, black, right wing, indifferent, far-left holisitic types, it's a pretty big club.

left off the waistoids and dweebies

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, hullabelew said:

The very rare black cracker.  Even his name fits the stereotype of a white redneck. Victor Lee Tucker.  When I first read the headline on local news, I thought, WTF is that white dude doing in that part of town.  

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2021/06/victor-lee-tucker-jr-palmetto-georgia-man-kills-decatur-cashier-face-mask-dispute/

9FB9B803-EDA8-4873-A246-37CF4EC66D8E.jpeg

So, a dark rye cracker?

images (9).jpeg