2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

3 minutes ago, chase25 said:

The PAC 12 has such piss poor leadership. Arizona is 45-16 hitting .327 as a team and most people have never seen them play until the tournament.

Well they did fire Larry Scott

5 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I missed whatever they said, but fully expect they're gonna fellate a projected top 3 pick on the defending national champion.  That's just a given.

They said exactly what you’d expect. “Perhaps the greatest 1-2 starting pitching college baseball has ever seen!” Shit. 

I'm probably full of shit because this thought didn't occur to me until they were down 3-0 (although I didn't know Rocker pitched in 2019 until today) - but having your ace already have won in Omaha and also have a foot out the door with millions in his pocket might not be the best recipe. 

20 minutes ago, chase25 said:

The PAC 12 has such piss poor leadership. Arizona is 45-16 hitting .327 as a team and most people have never seen them play until the tournament.

They would also never know that 7 members have won it all and that the conference has the most titles by far

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm probably full of shit because this thought didn't occur to me until they were down 3-0 (although I didn't know Rocker pitched in 2019 until today) - but having your ace already have won in Omaha and also have a foot out the door with millions in his pocket might not be the best recipe. 

You are full of shit 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

It's the difference between fan vs pro.

You say "safe" once to get it on the record.

You say "very safe" it makes it look like we're scared of the umpire!

I mean I waited for the ultra slo mo replay. It looked close live but he looked safe live.