2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

Just now, Had Enough said:

I’m pitching Kubichrk versus UVA. Roll the dice.

Their lineup has limited ability. Probably limited pitching depth.

And there it is!!!! Wondered when someone would bring up Kubicheck. Yeah no. Hansen, madden then Stevens. Let’s go 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

I thought they were making a mistake pulling the starter just because of that one dinger

I do not remember if the walk was "close" or if he threw junk and gave it up easily, but he still had gas I thought

Thing is they barreled him up twice the inning before too.  He was running out of steam... just would hope your bullpen doesn't shit all over themselves like they did.

Just now, Victor Lazlo said:

Virginia guy hits that home run and the announcer immediately say that the wind is blowing out to left and the ball just got caught up in it. And that the outfielder just ran out of room.

Fucking SEC leg humper. 

Let's just rest on the bitching about "SEC bias". At this point it's even more exhausting than the actual subject. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Victor Lazlo said:

Virginia guy hits that home run and the announcer immediately say that the wind is blowing out to left and the ball just got caught up in it. And that the outfielder just ran out of room.

Fucking SEC leg humper. 

You should get some therapy.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Victor Lazlo said:

Fucking SEC leg humper. 

I mean... I along with three other anti-SEC people all said "I can't believe that got out."  I'm all for the fight but that was very wind-aided.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Victor Lazlo said:

Fucking SEC leg humper. 

it was a crappy play by our relief outfielder... cumbest would have had that 

• Fuck You 1