2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

College baseball needs a computer strike zone.

The umps have been dogshit this whole CWS

They’ve been dog shit most of the year.  College umps are generally terrible.  And they think they are good and know what they are doing.  Study your craft.  Learn.   Or, be a college ump. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

They’ve been dog shit most of the year.  College umps are generally terrible.  And they think they are good and know what they are doing.  Study your craft.  Learn.   Or, be a college ump. 

Dunning-ꓘruger Effect….

• Haha 1

And there it is!!!! Wondered when someone would bring up Kubicheck. Yeah no. Hansen, madden then Stevens. Let’s go 

3.86 era in 12 starts. He’s a solid pitcher.

Stevens has been poor two starts in a row. One was against poor hitting USF.

We will have to manufacture a pitching performance out of the next 3. Feel good about Hanson and Madden.

You feel good about Stevens versus MSU relative to Hanson?

Or Kubuchek versus a less talented UVA that just had their hearts ripped out? If he struggles you can pull him for Hanson early. Only need about 5 then Cole and Nixon can finish it.

All that said we’re going Hanson.

And there it is!!!! Wondered when someone would bring up Kubicheck. Yeah no. Hansen, madden then Stevens. Let’s go 

We will have to manufacture a pitching performance out of the next 3. Feel good about Hanson and Madden.

Or Kubuchek versus a less talented UVA that just had their hearts ripped out? If he struggles you can pull him for Hanson early. Only need about 5 then Cole and Nixon can finish it.

1 minute ago, Had Enough said:

Now is not the time to get cute and have Kubicheck start our elimination game. It was a miracle we got as much out of Kubicheck as we did this year. Love the dudes heart but him throwing in Omaha needs to be an emergency or him eating a couple innings if we get out to like an 8 run lead or some crazy shit 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Dnaguy said:

Oh. I hate MSU. I didn’t know if you guys could tell.

Just now, Dnaguy said:

Oh. I hate MSU. I didn’t know if you guys could tell.

then to make you hate us more. we don't care and will continue to win. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, msudawg said:

then to make you hate us more. we don't care and will continue to win. 

Good comeback win tonight.  We'll see y'all Friday.  Bring hotter chicks.  

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Don’t come bitch up our board with your negs. You’re a guest here, bro 

funny it's the first post of yours i've seen. been here for 15 years. 

Chill. it ain't nothing personal. we weren't playing each other tonight. 

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

It'll be Texas, and you're going to lose. 

Next stupid fucking question?

Last time there was a prediction thread about how many runs you would win by..how did that work out. 

even if we lose once, you have to beat us twice. 

Alright thats enough.. love ya guys and believe we can talk more crap on friday when yall win thursday..

• Like 2

Just now, ztejas said:

Come on down to the chopping block, UVA.

You're next, dog.

Do it man.. to win the big games you gotta beat the best. bednar can't set records in the cws every time. but will our offense be that dead again? nope. there is a fight in them.. and i love it. 

Just now, msudawg said:

Last time there was a prediction thread about how many runs you would win by..how did that work out. 

even if we lose once, you have to beat us twice. 

Alright thats enough.. love ya guys and believe we can talk more crap on friday when yall win thursday..

Go sleep it off, dipshit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, msudawg said:

will our offense be that dead again? nope.

You literally got no hit tonight through 7 by a guy that would barely see the field for us. Maybe call it a night on the posting.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

You literally got no hit tonight through 7 by a guy that would barely see the field for us. Maybe call it a night on the posting.

Ughh that dude was crap thru the year but put it together and can throw 3 legit pitches and will be drafted whenever he is eligible. 

so are you jealous we waited him out and worked him, till we could square him up and then finally get a big hit against him. 

But you couldn't do that against Bednar? Sorry... 

• Fuck You 5

2 minutes ago, msudawg said:

Good retort. sorry you dont like the facts. 

Holy hell. Im looking forward to round 3 with yall. just do your damn part

We'll see of UVA has yet another miraculous start in them. Hansen vs. their third guy, I like our chances.

• Hook 'Em 1

Don't we have a resident UVA poster on here from way on way back when?  Hard to get a read on their staff when their 4th starter no-hits one of the better offensive teams in Omaha through 7.  Fucking weird.  Cavs staff gets murky from here on out.  And not in a predictable way.  

Looking at their staff, I suspect we'll see a cohort staff approach for 5-7 innings.  Savino is the obvious choice for pure starter, but Vasil and Messinger (who only went 9 pitches tonight).  I think there's a hodge-podge in there before turning it over to their even more mediocre bullpen.  

I don't expect a slug-fest.  All you want is Hansen for 7 full innings.  And have him ready to go again on Tuesday of finals if we make it that far.  UVA is obviously scrappy, or they wouldn't make it this far.  We're gonna have a weird game on Thursday night.  But it's on to face MSU this weekend.  

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

We'll see of UVA has yet another miraculous start in them. Hansen vs. their third guy, I like our chances.

I do too my friend., I'll be watching and cheering for ya. (even with some of the fans here living in the past) 

• Hook 'Em 1