2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

38 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

That’s odd. Wonder why they felt the need to go out on the field when running to the pole and back every other inning is works just fine. 

Cause they’re Vanderbilt. Being good at baseball isn’t good enough. They gotta be obnoxious about everything. From their uniforms to whistler to their in between innings shit. Fuck em. I want some revenge for 2014 so bring it 

20 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Cause they’re Vanderbilt. Being good at baseball isn’t good enough. They gotta be obnoxious about everything. From their uniforms to whistler to their in between innings shit. Fuck em. I want some revenge for 2014 so bring it 

Calling yourself “Vandy Boys” was proof enough how lame they are 

• Rage+1 2

7 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Every time I see Vandy Boys I think of this:

Learned two things from this. 

1. there’s actually lyrics to this god awful song. 
2. I can hear this song and not see the old man in Six Flags dancing around

damn my curiosity. Seeing those big tits in the video preview made me click on it 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

that was literally the poster child reason for bunting with a  1 run game with 2 on no out. 

you get the bunt down, advance the runners and that long fly out suddenly becomes a sac run.   

Would you ask Zubia or Melendez to bunt?

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

fuck, the Vandy game ump was calling strikes 6-8 inches off the plate, including ones that crossed the opposite batters box white line. 

I only saw bits and pieces of that game, but yeah I saw some very questionable ball/strike calls in that one as well.  And unlike MLB, the kids can't/won't say shit when they get rung up on an obvious BS call.

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Would you ask Zubia or Melendez to bunt?

Ivan - hell yes I would have him bunt... hes been swinging at a shit ton of balls in the dirt.   at least that out would advance the runners rather than just rack up another strikeout. 

Zubia.... depends.... sometimes the run is more important that the implied odds of a solid hit.