MTV's The Challenge Season 37

shadow_operative

Yeah. I’m ready to go back to a bad ass villa with chicks in bikinis by the pool and drunken late night shenanigans. 
Here’s a little tease on the cast. I don’t think they all make the final cut. Lots of new faces and a few that I wish weren’t.

2AAA46A1-2145-4E6B-A6E4-6E92FC0FF788.png

89BDC4D2-D3DB-4DA5-A74A-A612F7F07F6F.png

Edited by TonyTexas

i just got done watching Rivals II, which was 13 seasons ago. 16 or 17 if you count those Champs vs Stars things. Diem was paired with Aneesa and kept trying to get her to exercise, and Aneesa just kept refusing/smoking/talking shit in the DR about how Diem wouldn't stop pestering her. somehow, all these years later, she still has the gall to whine and cry about how she always gets so close to the final and then "it gets taken from her." of all the cast members who generally aren't assholes, she's got to be the easiest to root against. 

Edited by shadow_operative

is there a fucking reason to bring back Fessy?   Dude sucks, yeah hes made the finals in 2 chances, but hes a fucking pussy, and beyond self absorbed.

so what about him making it the finals....

the way its set up now is he gets in the arena early against a pussy rookie, kills them and then threatens all the guys hes gonna kill them in the arena so no one wants to go against him again.  He gets to the final... and fucking falls apart when real cardio is needed.

Hes hes now been beaten by a fucking ancient CT whose now 40. a very aged Bananas who was 38,  LEROY, who in 12 seasons never finished higher than 2nd, Kyle who Fessy claims sucks, Amber B who clearly had better cardio and stamina... and lets not forget Jenny, who straight up kicked everyones ass in the snow.

Lots of people dont win the challenge... but this clown keeps acting like hes the man and leading everything, and the moment he makes the end of the show he gets punked.

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently, a couple of vets got into a physical altercation, resulting in one of them being DQ'd and sent home pretty close to the final.  And it's not CT.  

Spoiler

It's our boy Fessy.  Fighting with Josh.  So maybe Josh finally saw the light about what a piece of shit Fessy is and pulled back from him this season.  Hopefully, Kaycee did too.  I like Kaycee, but one more season attached at the hip to Fessy would probably have pushed her over the edge for me.  

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, shadow_operative said:

he and his rookie partner smoked the field in the final last season. they finished in first in 7/7 check points.

Wow and he’s old af. It would be funny to see a top money winner list for the challenges all time. I’m guessing Johnny Bananas #1

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Muy Frio said:

Wow and he’s old af. It would be funny to see a top money winner list for the challenges all time. I’m guessing Johnny Bananas #1

Yeah based on just the show money wins I think Bananas is #1, but you probably wouldn't guess the rest because of how much the payouts have went up over time.  Ashley is right behind Bananas because she won 1 million on one show 

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Some tidbits from the premier. Aneesa is fatter than ever, Fessy is even douchier, Nany and Kaycee are a couple and CT is in shape. I’m taking him to go back-to-back. 

Im a fat fuck so i cant exactly cast stones.... but holy shit she looked like she gained 30+ lbs from Iceland.

Aneesa, there is a fucking reason you are kept around every challenge until the very last competition before the final... barring an absolute upset you are a fucking slam dunk win to get into the final vs anyone with competence. 

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

the funny thing is some strong dude is going to end up with Fatneesa because the noobs think she is strong and plus she's a vet.  

As long as there is an option to dump her later on, that may not be a bad thing.  She does alright in early eliminations.   I didn't notice how much fatter she's gotten, so that theory may now be nullified.  

I like this new cast vs vets.  Lots of new swole mfers to make Fessy sweat. CT probably still goes berserker mode on any of these guys in a challenge/elimination though.  

So the getting rid of skulls? Back to old school way of avoiding eliminations?

Smashley lives in Austin, huh?

Edited by utxmike05
  • Like 1

not sure wtf Kyle was doing not choosing  his choice of Tori, or Kaycee.  I realize those were the first 2 picked, but Kyle didnt seem too interested in getting to the decision site first.    Amanda is a raging PITA, and you could have just as easily gained the same alliance members Amanda brings by going with Kaycee.

I understand why he didnt take Nany, the've been frenimies for a while.  And Aneesa and Ashley both have their own issues.   But I guess he figured correctly that there would be opps to re-swizzle the teams down the road, and decided to grab Amanda.

And Corey L may be the real deal.  He kinda CT vs Bananas'd that elimination

looked it up its not officially officially confirmed, but multiple sites are saying that they actually halted production due to "someone" testing positive and put everyone in quarantine for a few days.  and Nam didnt return from that. 

which pretty much by deduction implies heavily that production couldnt let him continue with the 'vid.