I’m in a got damn bind

closetohumping

13 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

How the hell do they charge extra for you to take food home? You already paid for it. That would be the last time I ate at that place. 

Can't take food home from AYCE places.  The Asian places can charge you if you leave too much on your plate. Prevents fats from abusing the system

On 6/18/2021 at 2:38 PM, DigglerontheHoof said:

vendredi sur mer dinner GIF by Partizan

I've been to this restaurant, have no idea how somebody got video of it, since we had to place our phones in baskets when we went int.    It's a pretty pants shitting moment when you go from eating appetizers in a front area that you think is just the normal restaurant area and where you think the entire meal will be served, and then you are taken to the back with a bunch of these women (and one guy, they don't discriminate) on tables, and it's full of other people.  You start wondering two things - #1 is she over 18 and #2 are they going to kill and eat her when you've eaten everything off of her?

I was buzzing pretty hard, and ended up shit-faced, but if I recall, the answer to #1 was yes, and the answer to #2 was no, unless you were willing to pay a substantial amount.  I may have those answers flipped around though.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I've been to this restaurant, have no idea how somebody got video of it, since we had to place our phones in baskets when we went int.    It's a pretty pants shitting moment when you go from eating appetizers in a front area that you think is just the normal restaurant area and where you think the entire meal will be served, and then you are taken to the back with a bunch of these women (and one guy, they don't discriminate) on tables, and it's full of other people.  You start wondering two things - #1 is she over 18 and #2 are they going to kill and eat her when you've eaten everything off of her?

I was buzzing pretty hard, and ended up shit-faced, but if I recall, the answer to #1 was yes, and the answer to #2 was no, unless you were willing to pay a substantial amount.  I may have those answers flipped around though.

Wow, that's really a thing:

article-2184672-146ACDFF000005DC-397_634

• Hook 'Em 1