We suck …. 7-5 and losing Louisiana……

Nueces River Rat

DCTF has kind of gone down hill in quality much like most of print media, but for some reason I keep on getting it for something like 40 years now. This is an example of that quality. Jim Wells county/Alice just to the west of me is part of the Hill Country.Lol32d649f20bed9dc2047dd4d08b4f4ce5.jpg

Edited by Nueces River Rat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

19 minutes ago, slorch said:

There's no fucking way y'all are losing to the Cajuns...or TCU.

I think we'll beat Louisiana, but given how we've fared against TCU over the past 10 years, I completely understand why TCU would be the favorites against us until we turn the tide against them

Edited by perfectchaos007

6 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

After that Aggy cover, DCTF was contractually obligated to take a giant shit on Texas. 

Yea that was my take on this.   Funny thing aggy gets the cover, but not the pick for the NC or even playoffs..   

They picked Iowa State and TCU, second and third.   Ok I might get Iowa State.  Might…..   Don’t understand TCU other than they are Max Dugan fanboys. 

16 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

After that Aggy cover, DCTF was contractually obligated to take a giant shit on Texas. 

At the rate aggy is furiously masturbating admitting students, you won't be able to take a piss in a toilet in this state in 10 years without issuing a whoop to the dumbass manning the door. 

3 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

DCTF has kind of gone down hill in quality much like most of print media, but for some reason I keep on getting it for something like 40 years now. This is an example of that quality. Jim Wells county/Alice just to the west of me is part of the Hill Country.Lol32d649f20bed9dc2047dd4d08b4f4ce5.jpg

It's Dave Campbell Texas Football, not Dave Campbell Texas Geography.  Bloody Hell, that Permian Basin bullshit.

I like how Laredo is just .  .  . Laredo.  Same with The West Texas Town of El Paso.  

We need Marty Robbins Texas Football.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is the most fucked up region map I've ever seen. It's as if whichever aggy made it was born, raised and never left collie station. Not saying thats not a good thing, just sayin..

9 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

No Beaumont or Port Arthur in the Golden Triangle?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

Back when that happened I followed her on ig. She just posted some nice bikini pics if that would be up anyone's alley. 

10 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Well......we're waiting.

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

After this Nets game

7 hours ago, Txslnghrns said:

Still. Waiting.

5eef163a9d58db3106c36cff6da93413.gif

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

Lol I'll do it tomorrow. I have to take and crop a lot of pics.

7 hours ago, Txslnghrns said:

Bet

2410421f0573005a27348cd5832e5c91.gif

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

Had to do a quick verification it's the right chica. Checks out. 

20210620_001953.jpg

6 hours ago, Txslnghrns said:

Ready for next update...

4f1a5db182e512ac172c559921ea0f76.gif

6 hours ago, ztejas said:

I should monetize this. 

Actually that's a little too pervy and maybe illegal. Better not. 

JUST POST HER DAMN INSTAGRAM AND CROWDSOURCE POSTING THE PICS.

bokeem woodbine GIF

Work smarter not harder.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I never knew my hometown was 9 miles south of the hill country. 

With our O-line, if Sark gets 8 wins, that is a good season. 7-5 is possible. I hope Sark radically transformers our personnel in the trenches, but until that happens, this is who we are. Don't downvote me. This is father's day, and some of your kids could be mine. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Funniest thing I heard last weekend in Port A, was some local at Bernie's wanting to bet $1000 that A&M was going to either be in the National Championship game, or win it.  What sort of dumb fuck would want to make what is clearly a long odds bet as a straight up proposition.  If I knew for sure I could have gotten paid, I would have been happy to set up a 10 year bet, $1K a year.  Hell I would have even let him double the bet every year to try and get back to even... 😉

Aggies really honestly think there are right in the thick of things.  Might want to find a way to maybe win you division in the conference before starting to bet on National Championships.  Stupid Aggies... proving once again, that low SAT's do mean something...

1 hour ago, JFKFC said:

With our O-line, if Sark gets 8 wins, that is a good season. 7-5 is possible. I hope Sark radically transformers our personnel in the trenches, but until that happens, this is who we are. Don't downvote me. This is father's day, and some of your kids could be mine. 

This will be our best O-line since 2006. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, JFKFC said:

Our Oline is going to be good enough to win the conference. It was last year as well. We vastly upgraded the coach and we have an overall deeper unit with a solid middle and options at the tackles that should give us an acceptable level of play on the edges. Your sniveling bitchassery is showing.