Amazin Prine Day 2021

[searched, did not find]

What's the hype for this year's Prime Day?

Typical is electronics, NSA "Nooo, we're not listening in on you" devices [Echo, Dot], earbuds, tablets, etc.

I'm Prime Day curious about something like a 55" TV but don't want to spend $ 1k.

https://www.wired.com/story/early-amazon-prime-day-deals-and-tips-2021-1/

Whatcha seeing, what are you looking or hoping for?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, lack of editing. Fail... "i" & "o" are next to each other on the keyboard.

My Mom is looking @ one of those electric pressure cookers, "InstaPot". Might pop one one of them; there's a 9 function, 12 function, a full kit with various liners, etc.
@gsoda3 is possibly into something with the TV's.

11 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Yeah, lack of editing. Fail... "i" & "o" are next to each other on the keyboard.

My Mom is looking @ one of those electric pressure cookers, "InstaPot". Might pop one one of them; there's a 9 function, 12 function, a full kit with various liners, etc.
@gsoda3 is possibly into something with the TV's.

Instant pot is a good kitchen tool. I make hard boiled eggs, baked potatoes, and pulled pork in mine often and it’s all super easy.  I mean it’s just a pressure cooker, but it’s one you can set electronically and walk away from. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Between a John Prine playlist and a countertop appliance I'll never use but say I did for a decade, I'll go with the Broken Speed of Loneliness every time.  

19 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Maybe an instapot. My parents love theirs. Might get a little bigger air fryer.

This is a good deal and does everything you need

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BXXQ37X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6Q5ECrvpwDDBmXE_3N9UG-f12H1O4qinvFfoY5ZM3d0obSBAcuEaxFw5vaH_Fkf-3tgmO79Q&usqp=CAc
Ninja DT251 Foodi 10-in-1 Smart XL Air Fry Oven, Bake, Broil, Toast, Air Fry, Air Roast, Digital Toaster, Smart Thermometer, True Surround Convection

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Amazin' is pissing me off with their delivery options.

TV selected, said it won't deliver here. OK, sure. Remote location, not gonna drop @ the gate & leave it here all day, unattended

Tried in-laws house - doesn't like that. No options for a pickup @ a UPS store.

Irritating AF, been trying to overcome this for quite awhile now.

Home Depot coming in with their response to Amazin' Prine:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/home-depot-running-huge-home-144748709.html

Example: Milwaukee M18 tool kit, reg. $ 1k, priced to move @ $ 500 (I'll spot you the $ 1) & an InstaPot product, 9-in-1, 6 qt. @ 40% off, reg. $ 100, now $ 60.

On 6/22/2021 at 11:59 AM, ROFL BOX said:

Amazin' is pissing me off with their delivery options.

TV selected, said it won't deliver here. OK, sure. Remote location, not gonna drop @ the gate & leave it here all day, unattended

Tried in-laws house - doesn't like that. No options for a pickup @ a UPS store.

Irritating AF, been trying to overcome this for quite awhile now.

I'm not sure the deals are that much better than a random day. I bought a couple of things this week but only based on websites that were hyping the "best" deals.

Of course I don't buy much these days anyway. I've embraced the minimalist lifestyle and I would pay someone to take shit out of my house instead of the other direction.