Texas vs Mississippi State: College World Series

Horny Bull

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

Literally Arlington part 2. I was certainly hoping for better

I was afraid of this. We didnt really hit well the whole postseason. A lot of those runs were fools gold bc the pitchers we faced couldnt find the strike zone. And even then we left the bases loaded a million times. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Barbacoa said:

I was afraid of this. We didnt really hit well the whole postseason. A lot of those runs were fools gold bc the pitchers we faced couldnt find the strike zone. And even then we left the bases loaded a million times. 

Some us talked about it and got raked for it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I said it before, but we have no awareness as hitters.  We're letting him stay in rhythm.  Never stepping out.   Never calling time.  We are officially stupid.  He's dealing at a high level.  That means you've got to shake things up & disrupt rhythm.  Pull your head out of your ass, Pierce!

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, troph said:

Some us talked about it and got raked for it.

Yeah I held my water because I have negative nancy tendencies.

But I've never been convinced our hitting backed up a two seed.  Not once this season.  I can buy our pitching and defense maybe in the top 5, but we've been lucky with conference aces and injuries, and were unbelievably lucky with our super regional draw.

Edited by TwiceHorn

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Which good pitcher did we hit this year?

Our hitting is better than it has been in years.  That doesn't actually make it good.

Lots of them. We were nails on Fridays for awhile. 

This is the same stuff as OKC. And good pitchers doesn't have much to do with it. We were sucking against OU and WV second starters.