Texas vs Mississippi State: College World Series

Horny Bull

His stuff can be truly filthy at times but we’re also just missing 91mph fastballs with just a rumor of movement to them.  At this point, we’re just crowd pressuring one another to strike out.  

we’re just a self/fulfilling bucket of embarrassment at this point.  Only good news is we can’t possibly be this bad again on Tuesday loser’s bracket. 

I usually try and stay optimistic because baseball has many ups and downs but this shit is over, Landon Sims is going to mow through whatever the fuck we are doing at the plate right now, I don't even want to call it an approach because that would be an insult to preparation. 

(Hope the reverse jinx works)

Edited by chase25
  • Rage+1 2

Terrible offensive "plan" by this coaching staff.  You call time in the box.  You bunt some.  You choke up and move up in the box.  You call a few batters over to the 3rd base coach's box.

Pierce and Co tonight?

Nothing.  Not one thing.  Pathetic so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i cant hyper argue with not swinging at 3-0 ( although the chance of a pipe fastball as was high) .. but holy shit.  the 3-1 pitch was down the fucking middle and he just watched it 

but he did shake his head in agreement that it was a strike, so that was nice of him