Texas vs Mississippi State: College World Series

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Melendez looks fucking lost out there.  I know some of his bombs were against shit competition like Texas Southern and UT RGV but my recollection was that he did well against some good teams.  He looks awful.

Didn't he hit a bomb against this very same team in the first game of the year? 

You gotta make it Omaha to get embarrassed this bad.  So we got that going for us, which is nice.  

Only been following the program since 1997, season ticket holder since 1999. But worst CWS loss I can possibly Recall. 

2 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Melendez looks fucking lost out there.  I know some of his bombs were against shit competition like Texas Southern and UT RGV but my recollection was that he did well against some good teams.  He looks awful.

He really has but shit he showed off some power earlier in the game. But yeah the fuck. Why didn’t Powell and DJ get more at bats this year? Oh well. Hold em then top of the order 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

You gotta make it Omaha to get embarrassed this bad.  So we got that going for us, which is nice.  

Only been following the program since 1997, season ticket holder since 1999. But worst CWS loss I can possibly Recall. 

Our last two CWS teams couldn't hit for shit, except Kody, and managed to turn it up for Omaha.  This is bad.