Convenience Store Clerk Finally Done with Maskless Crazy Woman

Harrison Bergeron

Lol. I guess she fucked around and found out.  Guy in the white shirt going MMA on her as she gets pistol whipped (mmmm) by his colleague.  Ironically, she left a satisfied customer and gave them a 5 star Yelp review. 

Edited by Lhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Cajun said:

No evil white men?

How odd.

That’s why this thread is like 12 posts and not 5 pages by now. 

Store owners doing their part to turn the tables of anti Asian hate crimes. 
Kudos 

Edited by Lhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Don't ever go behind the counter. Lil dude is lucky they didn't shoot her dumb ass. If you don't like the prices or how they treat you, don't go.

Reminded me of Chris Rock's bit on Biggie Smalls - "They had to shoot Biggie for awhile!  One bullet had to come in from behind and hit the first bullet just to get to a vital part..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Dude was pistol whipping her and lucky he didn't shoot his buddy or someone else negligently.  Either shoot or, or holster you weapon and let the old man take care of biz. 

Probably spent his bullets on asshole drivers beforehand. It was empty the rest of the day.

55 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

That’s why this thread is like 12 posts and not 5 pages by now. 

Store owners doing their part to turn the tables of anti Asian hate crimes. 
Kudos 

This thread is only like 12 posts because we have a hood fights and shenanigans thread already, then Vic made a second one, and this is looking like the third one. I'm waiting for the video to be posted in ten different threads before I comment 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

This thread is only like 12 posts because we have a hood fights and shenanigans thread already, then Vic made a second one, and this is looking like the third one. I'm waiting for the video to be posted in ten different threads before I comment 

Looking at the woman in this vid I now see the connection to Vic.

If you know what I mean.

There's only one person even with a mask in that whole video and it's down around his chin...this doesn't have shit to do with fucking masks

20 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Few jobs have to be more interesting and frightening than convenience stores in the ghugh-toe.

There's only one person even with a mask in that whole video and it's down around his chin...this doesn't have shit to do with fucking masks