Junior Mints. Milk Duds. Malted Milk Balls. .

smwhorn

Take the hard, chewy caramel of a Milk Dud, combine it with the soft, rich chocolate from a Rolo, and you'd have the perfect candy.

Love Milk Duds regardless, but their waxy "chocolate" coating is low-key gross. And Rolo's gooey caramel misses the mark.

That'll be $9.95, Hershey.

I like all three, except I don't eat sugar any more. But they each have their own place. For a plane Mild Duds probably last the longest. I'd be done with the Junior Mints within the first half hour. Malted Milk balls are the most luxurious, but the richness is such that I really don't want to eat a whole lot of them in one sitting.

Lately, I go with sugar free hard candies and try not to bite them, which I always do because my anxiety levels these days are "like woah!".

Junior Mints are over-rated unless they're mixed with Mexican Vanilla at Amy's.  My local Amy's has taken them off the crush-in menu so I doubt I'll ever eat another one.  Whoppers are delicious until you get that random empty one which freaks me out a little.