Texas vs Tennessee: College World Series (Elimination)

chase25

Just do what us Aggies do, and call them their rightful name, t.u., since they we're founded 7 years after A&M was and were originally known as texas university (t.u.) for a long while. This is why we refer to the Vols as the Real UT and the t-sips (liberals who sit around and sip tea) as t.u. Please join us in doing the same (they hate it lol)

From an aggy on Volnation named .... and I'm not making this up, "AggiefortheRealUT".

Edited by Knoxtnhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Terry Silver said:

Tennessee should get runs for those fly balls because the wind is not fair to them.

Ok so I’m not crazy. I couldn’t believe my ears. Oh really? There are different ballparks with different dimensions? Huh. Gonna have to sit on that one for a sec 

• Drool 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Our first starter today wasn't great but our second starter has had a nice outing and will get a chance to close it out. 

For as rough as this game started, to maybe only have to use two pitchers and not burn anybody else for Thursday is fucking amazing.  

How the heck do I, who haven't watched but one game all season, know that the middle reliever is the middle reliever for a reason and the genius in Omaha wearing the university colors does not?  

There is a reason he is not the closer.  If he were the closer, of course he would be expected to pitch the ninth.  

I don't care if Witt throws a double play grounder right now.  It was the wrong call to send him out for the ninth. 

this goofy #10 DH is having a good Omaha, I'll give him that.  

but not good enough.  Have a seat.  BTW--that's a nice mustache...do they make it for men?