New features incoming: Anonymous Posting is one

immamac

21 hours ago, immamac said:

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/product-updates/anonymous-posting-r1213/

Would it be kind of fun to have a board that is completely anonymous with no usernames displayed?

Yes.  I would be a regular participator.  But the thing that everyone knows is that mods will look to see who says what.  

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 3:13 PM, CooterBrown said:

You’re gonna spend your entire day cleaning up pics of tub girl and goatse. You’ll be pleasantly surprised if it’s only a lemon party pic.

IMO, having the ability to unmask the anonymous poster on a post by post basis (if I read the invision announcement right) may be sufficient deterrence

Edited by Captainant

Make it so only treefiddy members can post anonymously. A benefit of membership, if you will.  

It looks cool. As someone else said, this is sanctioned sock puppetry in some settings, and safe zone to ask questions in other settings. Might be a nice sounding board for creators.

With these mutts, it should be funny. 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 6/27/2021 at 12:52 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

It’s probably not possible for anyone to be as fucking idiotic as troph was today. 

Whatever dude. We finished top 3 in baseball proved to be the second best team at the end of the year and some fucktwat cocksplat wants to show up Johnny come lately to the baseball board and claim Pierce has to go? That’s the most idiotic thread we’ve ever had and for the better part of the whole existence of shaggy/surly the baseball board has avoided such asinine bullshit. And besides it got deleted so I accomplished my goal.