Game 10: Horns vs Hoos - Omaha Elimination Edition

Pimphand

7 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Equated College of William and Mary to Rice, Hampton Sydney to Austin College, UVA to UT, VATech to aggy, JMU to SFA.  Is this wrong? If I lived in Virginia, I would've gone to UVA, no doubt about it.  FYI, Stephen F Austin was a Virginian.

VCU = UH

Richmond, I dunno, a larger Trinity maybe? TCU?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

My mother died in 2000. You’re seriously a terrible poster, and I actually agree with you on some of your Astros takes. Anyway, Virginia kicks ass, and you suck, and Go Horns. 

I don’t know why I assumed you were part of the Astros cabal. That scores you some points in my mind. Oh well. Fuck you and Virginia regardless. 

22 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Equated College of William and Mary to Rice, Hampton Sydney to Austin College, UVA to UT, VATech to aggy, JMU to SFA.  Is this wrong? If I lived in Virginia, I would've gone to UVA, no doubt about it.  FYI, Stephen F Austin was a Virginian.

But he chose to be  a Texan

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Anyone recall the Texas-Michigan game at CWS in late 70s or early 80s that had very long rain delay with Michigan leading something like 10-2 when game was stopped.  Then when the game finally resumed very late at night, Texas roared back and won the game.  

Edited by Horn80

6 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Anyone recall the Texas-Michigan game at CWS in late 70s or early 80s that had very long rain delay with Michigan leading something like 10-2 when game was stopped.  Then when the game finally resumed very late at night, Texas roared back and won the game.  

I remember it well, but I'm pretty sure that was mid to late 80s.

6 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I remember it well, but I'm pretty sure that was mid to late 80s.

Edit- went and looked it up and we beat Michigan 4-2 in 1983 so it wasn't a huge comeback if it was one.  I remember coming back on them in that game but that might not be the year you're talking about 

Edited by Not a cat
  • Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Game 10: Horns vs Hoos - Omaha Elimination Edition