Big Brother 23

4th&Five

46 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

Hannah will go first.

A guy winning that last HOH was so big for the guys vs girls split, which was inevitable. Thats the only reason Hannah and Tiff tried to final 3 with Ky. They knew they were outnumbered and not long for this game.

Bingo.  Now the next one could be interesting if Ky wins.  Does he take out Azah or X?  Or Azah and Derek and whoever survives goes with the other 2?

49 minutes ago, NoName said:

i mean, if he thinks he is going to make it through with X and win...yikes.

I am talking this week.  Thinking that far ahead is kind of stupid when if he would have put X or Fatboy up right now as a replacement then the guy would have been booted.  Then they are down 3-2 female/male.  The men would get picked off unless Ky won veto...cause you know fatboy ain't winning shit.  

The math didn't even work out for them to be contemplating pulling Hannah off the block and replacing with Fatboy.  Azah/Hannah vote out Fatboy, X votes out Tiff and they are screwed.  

He can get rid of X when they are in the final 3 if he is smart and take Fatboy with him to the end.  

4 hours ago, Starfleet Command said:

Excellent episode and good to see if that my hopes of an Azah and Big D final 2 are alive and well. If you don’t support that final 2 I won’t refer to you (accuratlly) as a racist neo-nazi but I will say that I see you and you’re straight sus. 

One of the flaws of big brother is that an undeserving person(s) gets lucky with the right contest, they can win. I’ve always thought that the jury should have an option of “none of the above”, Monty Brewster style. That would make for great tv.

9 hours ago, Starfleet Command said:

Excellent episode and good to see if that my hopes of an Azah and Big D final 2 are alive and well. If you don’t support that final 2 I won’t refer to you (accuratlly) as a racist neo-nazi but I will say that I see you and you’re straight sus. 

Comments for The Shayne-Train's review of Smonk

4 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

For the most part, the players this season have been pretty forward thinking in regards to their weekly strategy for who goes up and all the contingency plans needed in regards to POV options. Right up until Azah’s HOH. She royally fucked up.

Azah is the biggest moron.  Literally just sits around the house and doesn’t even try to play the game.  Instead of putting both Ky and X up and having Hannah as a number on her side, she really thought she had a final 2 with Ky who hasn’t talked any game to her just until now.  Watching her face as Ky took down Xavier and realizing she can’t play at the next HoH and is going home next was hilarious.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

Azah is the biggest moron.  Literally just sits around the house and doesn’t even try to play the game.  Instead of putting both Ky and X up and having Hannah as a number on her side, she really thought she had a final 2 with Ky who hasn’t talked any game to her just until now.  Watching her face as Ky took down Xavier and realizing she can’t play at the next HoH and is going home next was hilarious.  

Azah had the basic concept down in her nominations but lived up to some promise with Ky instead of riding with Hannah. I assume that Ky made some deal with Azah last week to not put her up? Of course that was a great deal for Ky because Azah wasn't his target. It cost him nothing and handed that eviction to Ky & X to do whatever they wanted.

Yes, the look on her face at the end of the show was amazing as it came crashing down on her. 

HoH results and noms:

Spoiler

X won Hoh and nominated Azah and Ky. I don't know what to read into nominating Ky but this round the veto comp is the important one since only 1 person votes to evict. 

Remember there is a show tonight.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Tiffany and X have essentially dominated the entire game, and really only Kyland and Derek X were ever any sort of competition. Derek F and Azah spent the entire summer laying around being bitter, whiny complainers, crying that other hg's wouldn't just roll over and give them power, and then as soon as Azah finally gets some power- and hot damn was it some POWER- she completely blows it and ends up leaving the only two remaining actual competitors still in the house. totally fitting for the "game" that she's played this summer. 

11 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Tiffany and X have essentially dominated the entire game, and really only Kyland and Derek X were ever any sort of competition. Derek F and Azah spent the entire summer laying around being bitter, whiny complainers, crying that other hg's wouldn't just roll over and give them power, and then as soon as Azah finally gets some power- and hot damn was it some POWER- she completely blows it and ends up leaving the only two remaining actual competitors still in the house. totally fitting for the "game" that she's played this summer. 

I recall some quote from Azah that she was upset that no one was letting her be HoH. WTF? Either win it or give someone a reason to toss it to you. She wouldn’t have last til week 5 if it wasn’t for the cookout.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pokoloco said:

Do you think when X finally wins this he'll offer to split it 6 ways with the cookout?

You can’t offer it up in the game since that is buying jury votes. 

I could see you taking some on a vacation or buying a gift but splitting it when you worked hard and they didn’t? 

i remember a couple of episodes ago whenX was talking strategy with Derek X and someone else, and Derek just fell asleep and started snoring in the middle of the conversation. the gall from him and Azah to be upset with their alliance members for not doing MORE to help them out in the game is wild. 

18 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You can’t offer it up in the game since that is buying jury votes. 

I could see you taking some on a vacation or buying a gift but splitting it when you worked hard and they didn’t? 

Didn’t Derek buy Cody a new truck that year? They were final 2 though so no jury issue. 

Just to hear the jury's commentary, part of me wants Azah and Derek to be sitting together at the end. I would have to think that if you are voting off of gameplay, Derek would have to get the vote. He had 2 final 2's and one alliance (CO). All Azah had was an alliance (CO) that she was only in bc of her skin. man idk.